Fendi Fellas

Great styles!

Wow the bottom of your shoes is so clean!
If by bottom you mean the white sole, well, that picture I think it was after a cleaning I made for most of my designer footwear, I followed a GQ tip for cleaning white on shoes and it worked wonders, well it was some sort of a mix between the GQ tip and something I read online, I firstly dissolved baking soda in warm water and with a used toothbrush started cleaning the white or bright coloured sole (the Fendi shoes with yellow soles too) and then I took a little toothpaste and brushed all over, then finally I wiped with a wet cloth and voilá, it worked wonders honestly.

Also from that day onwards I've been spraying the soles with a water/stain repelent I bought at nine west, it's some sort of teflon layer that helps for stains to be easily removable. (That works perfectly with the latest pair of Fendi sneakers I got since 80% of the sneaker is fabric, so go figure)

If by bottom you mean the white sole, well, that picture I think it was after a cleaning I made for most of my designer footwear, I followed a GQ tip for cleaning white on shoes and it worked wonders, well it was some sort of a mix between the GQ tip and something I read online, I firstly dissolved baking soda in warm water and with a used toothbrush started cleaning the white or bright coloured sole (the Fendi shoes with yellow soles too) and then I took a little toothpaste and brushed all over, then finally I wiped with a wet cloth and voilá, it worked wonders honestly.

Also from that day onwards I've been spraying the soles with a water/stain repelent I bought at nine west, it's some sort of teflon layer that helps for stains to be easily removable. (That works perfectly with the latest pair of Fendi sneakers I got since 80% of the sneaker is fabric, so go figure)
I use lighter fluid and/or WD40 to clean the white edges of the soles, but I don't clean the bottom (sole) because it just gets dirty after each use.

Thanks for the tip. I may try it next time if the lighter fluid/WD40 doesn't work well on a particular stain.

@averagejoe I didn't know you had a monster bag collection, please post the pics here!!!
Not so much a collection, but a few pieces. I sold the grey Monster tote (my first Monster) because the nylon started to bubble at the sides and it bugged me (the nylon was glued to a backing in its construction, and part of it separated somehow, forming bubbles). Will share some pictures sometime of the pieces.

Oh come on you guys, don't let me be the only one who posts stuff here, I wanna see you doing your thing!
Anyways here's another day with my lovely peekaboo...
2017-03-17 15.47.48 1472762236236954440_13143582.jpg 2017-03-17 15.47.48 1472762289462619194_13143582.jpg 2017-03-17 15.47.48 1472762342587547016_13143582.jpg 2017-03-17 15.47.48 1472762396300009934_13143582.jpg 2017-03-17 15.47.48 1472762412271805514_13143582.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg

Hope everyone has a great weekend (I know mine will be, it's a long one!! :biggrin:)

Bonus, a new thing I tried with my iphone (yes, I've been living under a rock and haven't used the slo mo thingy):

Last edited:
Oh come on you guys, don't let me be the only one who posts stuff here, I wanna see you doing your thing!
Anyways here's another day with my lovely peekaboo...
View attachment 3637095 View attachment 3637096 View attachment 3637098 View attachment 3637099 View attachment 3637100 View attachment 3637101

Hope everyone has a great weekend (I know mine will be, it's a long one!! :biggrin:)

Bonus, a new thing I tried with my iphone (yes, I've been living under a rock and haven't used the slo mo thingy):

Great styling!

I haven't gotten a chance to use my Peekaboo recently. Will share soon when I get a chance. I managed to make two more charms out of pieces that I have lying around.

Great styling!

I haven't gotten a chance to use my Peekaboo recently. Will share soon when I get a chance. I managed to make two more charms out of pieces that I have lying around.
Ok you lost me with "I managed to make two more charms out of pieces I have lying around" so you reworked some stuff you got as charms? PLEASE SHARE!!

Ok you lost me with "I managed to make two more charms out of pieces I have lying around" so you reworked some stuff you got as charms? PLEASE SHARE!!
Yeah I had these Dior Gaucho charms lying around from my mom's Gaucho bag which she snipped the charms off of (she didn't like them). I also have a Dior Flight tag which I found a little chain to attach to my bag. Will share soon.

Here are my self-made charms, thanks to you (@memo.alive ). Your idea of converting a pant decoration into a charm made me look around to see what I had that could be changed into charms.

The Dior Flight one is a bit small as it came from a Dior Flight hat rather than the handbag.

The Dior Gaucho one is a perfect size. The leather part is a spare tassel from a Balenciaga bag. I figured the distressed look of the leather goes with these charms.
P_20170319_155137.jpg P_20170319_155157.jpg P_20170319_155346.jpg

Reactions: averagejoe