Fendi Bag Bugs

hi everyone! just got few Fendi items on Vestaire Collective. Love how it dresses my Balenciaga City. Spring vibes! I love old Strap You and the bag bugs...are they still in or its too 2016 for 2021? Shame they are no longer available :sad:

I don’t believe in things being dated anymore. People are wearing vintage styles and pulling out their older styles to rock what they love. I say rock it with pride

hi everyone! just got few Fendi items on
Vestaire Collective. Love how it dresses my Balenciaga City. Spring vibes! I love old Strap You and the bag bugs...are they still in or its too 2016 for 2021? Shame they are no longer available :sad:
If anything I love my bag bug even more now... ever since Karl Lagerfeld’s passing they remind me a little bit of his quintessential fun/irreverent take on fashion that will be sorely missed.

They're not bugs, but I am loving these new fur shoe charms from Fendi! These are the Fendi First Shoes Charms in pink, yellow and blue :loveeyes: they are made of mink fur and nappa leather.

I saw them in person last weekend and they are lovely! Nice to see Fendi still releasing new fur charms/accessories :hbeat: Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 14.13.09.pngScreenshot 2023-11-15 at 14.13.15.pngScreenshot 2023-11-15 at 14.13.23.png