Fendi Bag Bugs

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. has anyone purchased one of those cute,cute,cute little fur monster bag charms? i have been looking at them on line and quite a few places are sold out! makes me crazy to have one now! BUT, wow- that is a lot for a fun add on. a couple of years i did get a charm for one of my LV's and i wasn't sorry so ...?

2. #2 Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2014

I LOVE my bag buggy! I've gotten a ton of compliments on him already! My NM handbag sales lady like couldn't stop touching him lol, cause he is ridiculously soft! :biggrin:

The Fend store manager for Houston overnighted mine to me! They just got them in, so if you want one badly enough, act now like I did :cool:

photo 2.JPG
  3. Omg your making me want one!

4. I'm waiting on one! I want to order 'Nutty' when it arrives this Spring. :smile: I'm (very) new to Fendi and believe-it-or-not, the bag bugs are what drew me in. I left with a Peekaboo! LOL

5. Fendi definately has nice things. Different! Lol

6. Aww Nutty! I'm waiting on Snobius and Kooky :biggrin:

7. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394132782.199352.jpg . Speaking of buggy bags..I got this beauty about 7years ago at NM. I love it to death and I am VERY careful but the bugs come off . I took it to a jewelry store and they checked the prongs but I'm still scared. It came with extra jewels but...

8. Snobius is the alternate option. I really had such a difficult time deciding! Do you know when they are supposed to arrive?

9. Does anyone know when they are actually available for purchase/preorder?

10. Neiman Marcus website has some for preorder

11. I think Snobius, nutty, etc. come back to the Fendi boutiques in mid-April.(that's what they told me on the phone) the boutiques currently have the more expensive ones like the one I got. They got those in recently and they are going quickly :biggrin:

12. #12 Mar 15, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
    I have 4 Monsters! I love them so much. It drives me crazy when people I don't know want to touch and actually squeeze them. However, they are so irresistible, their reaction to just want to snuggle them is completely understandable. Luckily, I live in L.A., so the S.A. texts me when he gets a new Monster and Buggie. I have my card on file at the Fendi store on Rodeo Drive and tell him to charge my card. Then I go get them and he shows me what is coming out next. The next Buggie is one that actually looks like Karl Lagerfeld and is absolutely gorgeous. It is about $1500. I would have so many more if I were not on a ban!

[​IMG]

BrittanyFratello likes this.
  13. Wow! Beautiful! Such goodies and beauties! Enjoy:biggrin:

14. they are sooo cute! i want to get the red one as soon as they are available. i live in okla. so i'll have to order. can't wait!!!

15. I have one, Nutty which I got last year and a cube fur charm. They are so cute, I want the red one now lol!!

1395098703601.jpg 1395098725795.jpg