Fendi B-wallet???!!!love!!!!

1. ok- I think I like the wallet better than the bbag!What do you think???!!
    [​IMG]

2. I agree! I personally do not like the bag, not even a teeny bit, but the wallet is fine! I need a bigass wallet though, that one's too little for me!:lol:

3. The wallet is adorable!

4. That's cute, I like the smaller buckle. I'd like it more if it came in contrasting colors, like the bag.

5. I agree that it's cute. But I worry about buckles on wallets -- they tend to get caught on things in my bag, or on the bag lining. It would be great, I agree with Cristina, in contrasting colours.

6. I love the color and the texture of the leather! I am not so crazy about the big buckle tho..but that's what b- bag or wallet are all about I guess!

7. LOVE the wallet! I ordered the bag in tan/black and also in red patent leather. I'm waiting for them to come in so that I can look them over and see if they're worth buying. At first, I was in love with the tan/black but now......not so sure......we'll see! But the wallet is ADORABLE! I may have to get the bag just to justify getting the wallet to go with it!:biggrin:

8. Where did you find the wallet?

9. too cute! other colors?

10. Styledrops.com! I am this close to ordering it...STOP ME!
    Melisande had a good point though about the buckle catching things,didnt think of that!

11. Yeah, but it's so cute, Jill. Cuteness makes up for a lot, in my books. I'd get it, but just be a little bit careful with watching for that.

12. Its cute but I can swear I saw something like that at Anthropologie seasons ago.

13. I adore all Fendi B-bags and things and feel like I constantly have to defend them. Supporters, help me out!

14. Hey, Valley. I'll support you! I think the Fendi Bs are great.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice