Fell in love with Meredith in Boston!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Guys, I was at the Boston collection store today and I saw the Meredith and I was so hooked:love:! Has anyone else seen it? It is so Frikin' cute! It's a shoulder bag and has a magnetic frame as well as quilting similar the Mika but no chain so its super light:heart:. It was very ME! But also so very similar to the Cecilia that I had to keep myself from getting too excited.

I totally chatted up the SA too about the missing zipper on the PW ZC's. . . and the merlot color. . .and the Mikas in all those lovely colors.

I felt bad going in knowing that I wasn't going to buy anything and distracting the SA, bit I got over it.

Then I went downstairs and bought a really cute MbMJ sweater!

2. ooh i was at the Copley Neimans today and saw something similiar to what you are describing. i thought it was the Mika at first but i read the tag and i think it said "soft pouch". the one i saw was yellow and the top magnetic frame part was black...i wonder if it's the same one you saw...it was verrry cute.

3. i've never heard of the meredith. i can't find pictures online either. it was a part of the color block collection? i'm dying to see it now!

4. ^^I haven't heard of the Meredith either. Now I'm very curious too!

5. Would love to see a pic. I am trying to visualize it. Sounds nice.

6. The SA said it wasn't online. I wish I could have taken a pic. I was hoping somone else might have. The design makes it looks like it should be part of the color block line but I only saw it in black.

7. BUMP ~ resurrecting an OLD thread. What do we think about this bag? Does anyone here own it? What was the retail on this?

Anyway, here are some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

IMG_0920.jpg IMG_0921.jpg IMG_0922.jpg
  8. I just can tell that strap is comfy, it's the same as on the party clutch

9. Xi, I still really like this bag. Its way cuter IRL than in the pics, and I'm a fan of the fabric strap. I want to say that the retail was $1200. I remember that I was sooo close to pulling out my CC and charging it when I was in Boston, but I had JUST gotten my black Cecilia so was able to restrain myself and just buy a sweater. Oh man, and that was when I tried on the large olive MP, and didn't buy it! What an idiot I am:Push:.
    Sorry, I digress, the Meridith is a super cutie!

10. I have this bag in the pink fluo, and I love it. The strap is comfortable, but I switch off and use my a black leather RM strap with trigger closures for a change. Also, I plan to get a long gold chain to use to dress it up. I love how versatile the Meredith is!

11. Oh yeah, you could totally switch out the strap too! A black stam chain would work:tup:

12. yes, thats an excellent idea jacy! love this little bag, its really a keeper

13. Wow, great feedback, ladies. I feel like I need this bag now...

Is it magnetic closure only and no zipper?

14. ^yup

15. I was hoping you'd say no and that I would totally hate that there's a zipper. The bordeaux accent on the straps are pretty too.

Do you regret not getting it, Space?