Fell in love with a Chloe

Mamatutu

O.G.
Jan 2, 2011
I have been searching for a handbag for an upcoming trip (Ireland) for weeks. Back and forth between Gucci and LV, many suggested Longchamp. Found a Marc Jacobs but not in stock. Just can't find a zip top, crossbody option with handles I like that isn't really heavy and not huge but not small. Found a Chloé 'Small Bridget' Shoulder Bag tonight and it was beautiful! Called they had one left, not in the color I wanted but black. I really didn't want black but jumped on it. Of course I find the measurements and it must have been a tiny tiny modle because it did not look that small. I needed smaller than my large Gucci Guccissima leather Sukey, but was think half the size.
Anyways I need more info as I have never owned a Chloe.

Is goatskin something I have to baby? Is it heavy? Does anyone have this handbag, thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Sarah

Oh no! What happened, did they mess up the stock they had available after all that?
I don't have any experience with goatskin unfortunately, but I'm sure it would have been a beautiful bag. I'm sorry your order was cancelled. There must be something better waiting for you somewhere!

I have been searching for a handbag for an upcoming trip (Ireland) for weeks. Back and forth between Gucci and LV, many suggested Longchamp. Found a Marc Jacobs but not in stock. Just can't find a zip top, crossbody option with handles I like that isn't really heavy and not huge but not small. Found a Chloé 'Small Bridget' Shoulder Bag tonight and it was beautiful! Called they had one left, not in the color I wanted but black. I really didn't want black but jumped on it. Of course I find the measurements and it must have been a tiny tiny modle because it did not look that small. I needed smaller than my large Gucci Guccissima leather Sukey, but was think half the size.
Anyways I need more info as I have never owned a Chloe.

Is goatskin something I have to baby? Is it heavy? Does anyone have this handbag, thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Sarah

As much as I love my Paraty's, I wouldn't recommend them as good travel bags. They are a tad on the heavier side and you do not want to have such a gorgeous designer bag that can attract thieves. A Longchamp or a leather COACH bag would be a practical choice in my opinion. I have a friend who got robbed in Paris and had her LV bag stolen from her while on holiday. From then on, she doesn't travel with high end designer bags.

As much as I love my Paraty's, I wouldn't recommend them as good travel bags. They are a tad on the heavier side and you do not want to have such a gorgeous designer bag that can attract thieves. A Longchamp or a leather COACH bag would be a practical choice in my opinion. I have a friend who got robbed in Paris and had her LV bag stolen from her while on holiday. From then on, she doesn't travel with high end designer bags.

Thank you so much for your reply! I am having such a hard time with the same thing... and debates.