Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin among dozens charged in alleged college cheating scam

LA seems to be becoming a more dangerous place, with the burgleries, dog snatching and car hijackings. A shame.

It's the whole state-----not just LA
We have gone from the Golden State to the Garbage State thanks in no small part to policies that have rolled out the welcome mat to all sorts of undesirables. Prop 47 and and SB 82, the mass early release of prisoners many of whom are violent, and prosecutorial indifference have made our life hell. Every day I see so many posts on my Nextdoor app about crimes going by the wayside.......too bad so sad is all the remedy given. And that's just in my itty little area.
I'm sure Lori and Mossimo will receive more effort than the average citizen. Their insurance will cover their loss and they have the means to ensure that it won't happen again.

You're right! I live in a lovely rural suburb of Philadelphia. I wouldn't even go out night shopping in Dec as 4 different women were assaulted getting into their cars. If it weren't for the Next Door app I would never have known about them.
Really scary! I love Philly. I lived in King of Prussia for many years. I live in Manhattan upper east side now and it has changed so much. I won’t go out shopping at night anymore without my husband.

Reactions: Addicted to bags
A Massachusetts man just got the longest sentence yet from the college admission scandal.

Good.
Was the wife not involved at all?
The jury was not fooled and the judge came out hard.
The attorney proclaiming that the students were well qualified? Bish please.