FELICIE in Gris Metal Vernis - do you have it? Seen it?

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
A7188E06-3924-4AB5-94ED-D82118CFD76A.jpeg A7188E06-3924-4AB5-94ED-D82118CFD76A.jpeg I’m a Felicie lover and just saw it on the website in Gris Metal Vernis, does anyone have it yet? Did it just come out? I may have to order it before it’s gone. It’s so pretty and I love that they used gold toned hardware and chain strap so in affect it’s silver & gold - perfect :smile:

Last edited:
View attachment 3883970 View attachment 3883970 I’m a Felicie lover and just saw it on the website in Gris Metal Vernis, does anyone have it yet? Did it just come out? I may have to order it before it’s gone. It’s so pretty and I love that they used gold toned hardware and chain strap so in affect it’s silver & gold - perfect :smile:

I have this:smile: purchased in London Bond street store few weeks ago. I actually went in to view the Alma bb in Rose metalic which my SA had put by for me and was just about to pay for it when I saw the Felicie on the display behind and new staright away that I had to have it, My SA didnt even know it was in the store and another SA came over while i was looking at it and said "wow thats amazing when did that come in ?" It was the only one in store and I knew it was fate :smile:
IMG_7955.JPG

I have this:smile: purchased in London Bond street store few weeks ago. I actually went in to view the Alma bb in Rose metalic which my SA had put by for me and was just about to pay for it when I saw the Felicie on the display behind and new staright away that I had to have it, My SA didnt even know it was in the store and another SA came over while i was looking at it and said "wow thats amazing when did that come in ?" It was the only one in store and I knew it was fate :smile:
View attachment 3884053
What a fun piece! Is the interior a gray?

This is so gorgeous! I can’t believe they are making new colors in the Felicie. Why can’t they make some in mono? I’ve been searching for one on and off since June.

Reactions: ccmj
View attachment 3884053
Thanks for sharing your pic, it’s beautiful. Does the color have any shimmer or is it more of a reflective metal color? What do the inserts look like and what color is the interior? The website only shows the outside.

Thanks for the info, do you have any pictures? Does this color have any pearl in it or is it a flat metal color? I’ve not heard much about the color here in TPF.

It is a shiny silver metal finish no pearl/shimmer that i can see.
I have tried uploading photo's but keeps saying image to large and I am not very good with technology ;)

It is a shiny silver metal finish no pearl/shimmer that i can see.
I have tried uploading photo's but keeps saying image to large and I am not very good with technology ;)
That’s okay, I appreciate your description. I ordered it but haven’t seen it in person. I love the Felicie and am so excited to get this one in this beautiful color :smile: