Feeling guilty!

Jolie

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
I am going to be visiting LV tomorrow as I am off on vacation this week. I am thinking of getting the Azur Galliera or Speedy. I just have one concern I am thinking of hiding the bag and just showing:graucho: it to my mom during summer. But the only thing is when my mom visits my house she usually checks out my closet. What should I do?

Hide it somewhere else! if anything you can always tell her its a fake. I do that all the time. I only have real LVs, but I tell my mom that they are fake so she won't go crazy after finding out the cost. haha....

Lol I kind of hid my azur speedy when i got it to because mum would g crazy if she knew I got another one. But it got tiring so I stopped hiding it. when she saw it, I just said it was a gift!

I know how you feel. When I get a new bag I don't like to show my mom because I know she'll make a comment and ask how much it was. Ugh.....just don't like going there sometimes. Hide it under the bed!

I know what you mean, I tend to wear the same bag when I go home because I know both my parents would be upset over the amount of money I spent on them. If your mom is snoopy when she comes over then I agree that you should try to find another place to put it.

The nice thing about being a grown up is you don't have to tell Mom everything anymore when she asks-tuck it in the garage in a nice cushioned box until she leaves!