Feeling conflicted about hardware...

Ah it’s the same bag in 28:flowers:
Ah it’s the same bag in 28:flowers:
it just looks so perfect and pretty in every single way. Your choice of twilly is spot on. And I’m sorry I see that you mentioned k28, I must have been too excited seeing your bag. How do you usually use your k28 may I ask? With the strap or hand held? Is it an easy bag to use overall? Knowing myself as the most impulsive person in the world, I know it could be a YES when I swing by the boutique tomorrow. So I would like to gather as much info on the bag as I can so I can make a more logical (or at least try to!) in that few mins :biggrin:

it just looks so perfect and pretty in every single way. Your choice of twilly is spot on. And I’m sorry I see that you mentioned k28, I must have been too excited seeing your bag. How do you usually use your k28 may I ask? With the strap or hand held? Is it an easy bag to use overall? Knowing myself as the most impulsive person in the world, I know it could be a YES when I swing by the boutique tomorrow. So I would like to gather as much info on the bag as I can so I can make a more logical (or at least try to!) in that few mins :biggrin:
I first used it hand held but found it quite difficult to open and close the bag so i recently started using the strap. I found the strap a bit too thin so im seriously considering getting those thicker straps. But overall i love my kelly and use it more for work because it draws less attention then my birkin lol.

I first used it hand held but found it quite difficult to open and close the bag so i recently started using the strap. I found the strap a bit too thin so im seriously considering getting those thicker straps. But overall i love my kelly and use it more for work because it draws less attention then my birkin lol.
Haha and that’s precisely the reason why I’m gravitating towards a Kelly cos really, it’s less attention grabbing than a birkin :blush: (back of my mind is asking me to just go for the SHW as it will tone down the bag even more). Feel like I’m being impulsive here. Appointment is later at Hermes. Wish me luck! :flowers:

Haha and that’s precisely the reason why I’m gravitating towards a Kelly cos really, it’s less attention grabbing than a birkin :blush: (back of my mind is asking me to just go for the SHW as it will tone down the bag even more). Feel like I’m being impulsive here. Appointment is later at Hermes. Wish me luck! :flowers:
so your sales only has the etain PHW right now? are you sure you want to get the PHW? a reseller once told me most of her customers will still want a GHW in the end so you really dont need to rush it! But the bag will sing to you if it really is the one! Good luck and let us know how it went!

Doubt means no. I really prefer GHW too. That said, I think you should wait for the purse that would truly make your heart sing. Good luck!
I agree 100%. I once thought i wanted a rose azalee mini constance so bad...when i finally had the chance to try it on, i had doubt because it didnt fit my style. It was great to look at but not on me. I told my sales if i have doubt, that means it's a no. I later ran into my HG which was a blue glacier constance which fitted my wardrobe perfectly!!

hi ladies, so I have made the trip to Hermes and yes i WILL wait for my HG etain with GHW. was truly so tempted to just say 'i will take it' and stroll out with a big orange paper bag. but i hear many of your voices in my head and I brought out all my resilient power and say no. phew! i would like to say a big thank you to all of you again, for giving me such honest views and making me stay rational despite all the craziness of this handbag world that we live in today! will wait patiently for the next call from my SA :blush: till then ladies, xx

hi ladies, so I have made the trip to Hermes and yes i WILL wait for my HG etain with GHW. was truly so tempted to just say 'i will take it' and stroll out with a big orange paper bag. but i hear many of your voices in my head and I brought out all my resilient power and say no. phew! i would like to say a big thank you to all of you again, for giving me such honest views and making me stay rational despite all the craziness of this handbag world that we live in today! will wait patiently for the next call from my SA :blush: till then ladies, xx

I wanted an etain ghw b30 and was offered one with phw. I passed on the bag and have not regretted it. I agree it’s better to wait for what you truly want and not to settle. Hope your perfect Kelly arrives soon

I wanted an etain ghw b30 and was offered one with phw. I passed on the bag and have not regretted it. I agree it’s better to wait for what you truly want and not to settle. Hope your perfect Kelly arrives soon
yes thank you!! though it did take an eternity of of will power to say no just now!!
although to be fair, the other reason that i rejected the PHW wasn't because I don't like it enough though, it was that I have a Chanel medium flap in the exact same combo which I really love, but craving for a GHW combo. but yes i will wait patiently thanks for your support :hbeat:

Reactions: allure244

Well done.
I am sure that standing out for what you really want will earn you respect from your SA and the call will come sooner than you might dare hope.

Hi ladies,

I’ve worked very closely with my most lovely SA over some times and have finally received an offer from her, of a Kelly 28 retourne Etain . When she first contacted me about the bag, I was told it was going to be in GHW- my ultimate combo of grey bag+ gold hardware. But soon after she said she made a mistake and it’s in SHW. I was so disappointed when I realised that it’s not going to be in GHW. I was excited for days!!! So my question to you ladies is, what do you think is a better colour hardware for Etain in your experience. If any of you kind ladies have the exact same bag in either PHW or GHW, please can you show me some photos so I can make my decision on this bag? Thanks so much in advance :flowers::heart:

I just got my Etain Birkin GHW last Friday and thank God I waited because it’s everything I dreamed of and wanted! I almost gave in and took other stuff but I didn’t. I only waited 5 months and now it doesn’t seem long at all and worth the wait!