Feeling a little blue? That's fine... Reveal!!!!

Congrats! She is so beautiful!

Just want to hear your thoughts on lamb skin bags as cross body. Do you worry about color transfer?

Thank you :smile: I have to say, I'm indeed a little bit scared of colour transfer, so I think I'll probably wear light clothes like white blouse or something like that, doesn't matter which way I wear it... And not with a dark coat or jacket

I have a medium beige clair lambskin classic flap and when I used in the winter and I wore my black winter coat I held the bag in my hand... will probably do the same with the turquoise mini when I'll use it in winter... now in spring/summer it's no problem to wear it crossbody, I'll wear a white blouse like I said, or turquoise coloured shirts so there shouldn't be a problem with colour transfer

Thank youuuu! �� I will text my SA!

What about Color Transfer?! I only have Bags in caviar! How is lamb holding up?!

You're welcome :smile::smile::smile:

I think you will have to be a bit careful... I have a beige clair lambskin medium classic flap and when I use it I wear light clothes... will do the same with the turquoise mini, too