Feedbacks on digital camera needed

Meta

Metamorphosis
O.G.
Jan 20, 2007
I currently own a Nikon 4600. While it takes fairly good pics, I don't like the fact that it lags between shots esp those taken at night. I'm thinking of upgrading to a Nikon S7C or a Canon SD600 or Canon SD700. Would those of you who have had experienced with the cameras mentioned above shed some light on the reviews pls? Much appreciated! :heart:

We had a canon for several years and finally my dh bought us a new one for Christmas this year. He purchased an Olympus which went right back to the store, it had terrible picture quality. We exchanged it for a Canon SD630. We love it, it takes great pictures and its extremely easy to use. I would recommend Canon just because we have had some great luck with them!

Canon all the way.
I had a Nikon Coolpix 4300 and it was slow as molasses. . . blech! The pics were fine, but the turn over time was forever.
Canon's are quick!

i have the sc7 and i love it!!! it's a little confusing at first, but it's so small and the pictures are great. i love the vibration reduction. you'll never lose a good shot bc your hands were shaky :smile:

Thanks for the input. I'm actually leaning a little more to the Nikon but I'll have to go check it out in the stores to compare it. But at the meantime, more feedback is welcome! :biggrin:

I think the SD700 is an excellent choice! Lots of shooting modes, great Canon image quality, and reliable performance in most lighting situations. Plus, it's a little cheaper now that it's being phased out with the SD800 and SD900 cameras.

Check out the reviews at dpreview.com.