Feedback system needs some work

i think ebay should show the positive feedback for the last 6 months (or year) out of all the transactions. so say the buyer had 100 transactions but only 20 sellers left positive feedback for that buyer. then it should show "20 out of 100". that way it lets sellers know that there may be underlying reasons why the buyer only has 20 rather than more feedback rather than blindly assuming that the buyer is a great buyer (since all buyers will ever have is positive feedback).

i think ebay should show the positive feedback for the last 6 months (or year) out of all the transactions. so say the buyer had 100 transactions but only 20 sellers left positive feedback for that buyer. then it should show "20 out of 100". that way it lets sellers know that there may be underlying reasons why the buyer only has 20 rather than more feedback rather than blindly assuming that the buyer is a great buyer (since all buyers will ever have is positive feedback).

That is an awesome idea!

Thanks everyone. I promise to put this all in an email to eBay while I'm still feeling abit more positive about the system!