February Purchases!!

Everyone's stuff is fabulous! You all have such great taste! LOL! I've posted these elsewhere but love showing off my goodies! I don't plan on keeping both signature demi's but wanted to compare them before I decide.

Attachments

• carly demi.jpg
    carly demi.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 200
  • signature stripe demi chocolate (Small).jpg
    signature stripe demi chocolate (Small).jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 183
  • signature stripe demi punch (Small).jpg
    signature stripe demi punch (Small).jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 156
  • lemon.jpg
    lemon.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 187
  • 94051_SVMC_d2.jpg
    94051_SVMC_d2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 175
Deweydrop...what a beautiful picture all around. what camera are you using? I like you bag too.

Thanks! That picture was actually taken without the flash on.

I'm using a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W70 7.2-Megapixel Digital Camera Hubby gave it to me for christmas because he was sick of me complaining that our other digital camera was too heavy/slow. (This new camera is such a good deal for around $200...I do suggest forking over the money for a bigger memory card and spare battery though)

I love everyone's purchases! I'm so jealous of who got the 2 mini-skinnies in black and gold! I wish my outlet had those!

handbag helen -- Thank you. The wristlet is great! I especially like the pocket-like compartment in which I store my credit cards and driver's license. My phone can also fit in the wristlet too!

kallison -- The white wristlet looks great! I want one too, but I am afraid I might get it dirty fast

ASH...

Where did you purchase the Legacy Stripe Pouch AND French Wallet from???

THANKS! :nuts:

Pouch- Palm Beach Gardens, FL store

French Wallet- Somerset, MI

I had to call CS and get about 20 store ph numbers and call around till I found it. Somerset called me back because they were unpacking in the back and found it. So nice of them! I'm using it everyday. I love it!

Post pics if you find them!

My Feb purchases so far.....

--Sofia sunglasses in tortoise
--Legacy shoulder bag in whiskey (should be here tomorrow:yahoo: )
--Khaki optic sig ponytail scarf
--"D" and Taurus charms
--Sig stripe swingpack, skinny, and beauty case in punch (can't wait to wear!!)

Next on the list....the Carly in Khaki/Angora:drool:

This arrived in the mail today. An Ebay purchase to match my wallet and wristlet. :wlae:

2424598990100430410S425x425Q85.jpg

I went to the outlet today to get a friend a birthday present ... pink scarf wristlet and peace sign cell phone charm.

I got two of these belts for me though, the color pictured and black/silver for only $13.90 :wtf: $19.99 - 20%!! I only got the black one but when I saw the price, I had to get the vermilion too! a good deal from the $168, quite possibly my best deal ever :biggrin:

90016_BKHVR_t.jpg

Pouch- Palm Beach Gardens, FL store

French Wallet- Somerset, MI

I had to call CS and get about 20 store ph numbers and call around till I found it. Somerset called me back because they were unpacking in the back and found it. So nice of them! I'm using it everyday. I love it!

Post pics if you find them!

ASHLEY! THANK YOU!:yahoo:
I called Coach.com!
See my new thread...
Coach Legacy Stripe French Wallet 40240!

She anticipates about 400 of the top hadled pouches to come in around the middle of April #40245).

I went to the outlet today to get a friend a birthday present ... pink scarf wristlet and peace sign cell phone charm.

I got two of these belts for me though, the color pictured and black/silver for only $13.90 :wtf: $19.99 - 20%!! I only got the black one but when I saw the price, I had to get the vermilion too! a good deal from the $168, quite possibly my best deal ever :biggrin:

90016_BKHVR_t.jpg

Holy Smokes!! Thats what I call a deal! Great find... congrats:yahoo: :yahoo:

My Feb purchases so far.....

--Sofia sunglasses in tortoise
--Legacy shoulder bag in whiskey (should be here tomorrow:yahoo: )
--Khaki optic sig ponytail scarf
--"D" and Taurus charms
--Sig stripe swingpack, skinny, and beauty case in punch (can't wait to wear!!)

Next on the list....the Carly in Khaki/Angora:drool:

The Legacy bag came today!!:yahoo:

And in perhaps my most Coach obsessive moment so far, I proceeded to call and order the matching wristlet and the legacy stripe ponytail scarf while walking to class this morning. The wristlet should be here in a few days, but the scarf is backordered until the end of the month :sad: .

Attachments

• whiskeybag.jpg
    whiskeybag.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 113