February Purchases!!

My latest just arrived before our big storm hits! The little slide is pear which doesn't show up well in the pic but it is so pretty and will be great for spring and summer! The hearts are adorable and look so cute next to my lip charm!

Attachments

• teena's handbags 002.jpg
    teena's handbags 002.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 119
Hi Friends!

Here is my little purchase for February. It's the soft E/W duffle that I picked up at the Coach Outlet in Wrentham earlier this week on sale. Gotta love sales!! :heart:

Attachments

• coach-soft-east-west-duffle.jpg
    coach-soft-east-west-duffle.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 71
my mom bought this for me at the Premiere (sp?) Outlets in Las Vegas. they were on sale at $78.00 or was it $79.00... the store was PACKED coz half of the store (the displays on the left) went on sale. and there was a LONG line by the entrance all afternoon.

bagDSC03700.jpg

mickmick! I love that camel leather hobo! It's gorgeous! All the rest looks great too! What kind of lining does the hobo have? The totes have the legacy lining, does the hobo have the same? I think I want the purse size cologne too! LOL! Thanks for sharing! Great haul!

upswife: I can't remember if I complimented your cosmetic pouch elsewhere but it's so pretty! I love the colors in it!

Great buys everyone!! My Hamptons tote and Legacy wristlet were delivered to the store today, and I'll post pics as soon as they're safely home.

I also posted these in the March thread b/c I didn't feel like finding this thread, but since I found it, what the hell........:noworry:

Attachments

• wristlets2.jpg
    wristlets2.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 30
  • whtyelhamp.jpg
    whtyelhamp.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 29