February Insider

Wow, the QVC web morons already took down the picture of the orange TSV. I'm glad I saw it earlier. I feel like going over there and posting the TSV number repeatedly. I really would not care if they banned me from the boards.

HOW stupid are they! I guess they don't realize how many bags they will sell as a result of people posting pictures of them in real life????

HOW stupid are they! I guess they don't realize how many bags they will sell as a result of people posting pictures of them in real life????

hi Rosie:wave:It obviously a group of yes people at q cause the right hand is cutting off the left hand or something like that to spite your face, well anyway you know what I mean

53oavb.jpg

trying to see if I can copy Diane loves purses pic from Q DF

Hopi, look at you getting all tech savvy!!!! I still haven't figured out how to post a pic here, yet. Sarah had to take my link and post it for me. :roflmfao::roflmfao:

I was going to post a possitive review of the Clarks TSV on the DF but thought.. why should I? they obviously don't want posts to promote their sales so to heck with 'em.

Hopi, look at you getting all tech savvy!!!! I still haven't figured out how to post a pic here, yet. Sarah had to take my link and post it for me. :roflmfao::roflmfao:
How you doing Joy,
Tech savy .......uh no, the first week on this forum I spent days just trying to follow the yellow brick road, I would just shut my computer because I would spend hours trying to find my way. Sarah has done her best not to let me make a fool of myself ,she can't bring me anywhere:girlsigh:,this place is fun but dangerous.

How you doing Joy,
Tech savy .......uh no, the first week on this forum I spent days just trying to follow the yellow brick road, I would just shut my computer because I would spend hours trying to find my way. Sarah has done her best not to let me make a fool of myself ,she can't bring me anywhere:girlsigh:,this place is fun but dangerous.

Girl... you know how to post pictures!!! Even with poor Sarahs step by step instructions I can't do it. :blush: I'll figure it out eventually. Love your new purses Hopi!! You've been busy!! and ummmm... yes, this purse forum is going to be really dangerous to my finances!! Hahahahaa!!

Girl... you know how to post pictures!!! Even with poor Sarahs step by step instructions I can't do it. :blush: I'll figure it out eventually. Love your new purses Hopi!! You've been busy!! and ummmm... yes, this purse forum is going to be really dangerous to my finances!! Hahahahaa!!

Hey Joy, I too have trouble using the regular way to post pics, but I found another way. You just need to have the pic stored somewhere in your computer. Then when you are in the post where you want to add the pic, just press the button that says 'Go Advance' and it will change the format of the window where you were typing your post. It will have more choices, so instead of picking the yellow mountain button, click on the paper clip and that one will open a window where there are 5 'browse' buttons (since it will let you attach 5 pics), so go to the 1st one and press the browse button and it will open your computer's directory. Find the desired picture and close the window. After you are done adding the pics you wanted to attach, press the upload button and it will show you at the bottom of that screen that they were loaded and then press the 'close window' button and it will take you back to your post. You won't see the pics but when you submit the post, they will be there. It sounds like a long step but it's just my way of explaining. It's basically the same way of attaching files to emails. Hope this way works for you. So far it's the only one that works for me.

Hey Joy, I too have trouble using the regular way to post pics, but I found another way. You just need to have the pic stored somewhere in your computer. Then when you are in the post where you want to add the pic, just press the button that says 'Go Advance' and it will change the format of the window where you were typing your post. It will have more choices, so instead of picking the yellow mountain button, click on the paper clip and that one will open a window where there are 5 'browse' buttons (since it will let you attach 5 pics), so go to the 1st one and press the browse button and it will open your computer's directory. Find the desired picture and close the window. After you are done adding the pics you wanted to attach, press the upload button and it will show you at the bottom of that screen that they were loaded and then press the 'close window' button and it will take you back to your post. You won't see the pics but when you submit the post, they will be there. It sounds like a long step but it's just my way of explaining. It's basically the same way of attaching files to emails. Hope this way works for you. So far it's the only one that works for me.

Wow!!! Look at you!! another techie!!! Thanks Mary Bell!!! I will try it