Feather Headbands

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What are your thoughts on these? Are they a bit tacky? I think they're cute and Im even contemplating buying one but Im not sure if I will be able to properly match them with my clothes.

Estiheadbands.com has cute feather headbands, but they're a bit more expensive than I would like to pay just to try it out.

2. They're cute, but I'm not sure i could pull them off. If I could I would! Headbands are making a come back haha :biggrin:

3. I love them! But then again, I'm known for being a bit over the top.

4. i think they are cute.

5. anyone have a picture? i can't seem to picture these

6. I think if you had somwehere to dress up and go, this might be a cute look to spice up your hair, but I don't think for an everyday kind of look.

7. I like them. Small feathers would be nice, but most headbands make my head hurt.

8. Those are really cute:yes:
    It's very Flapperish though, so you would want a pretty neutral face so its not fighting with your hair accessory.

9. I like them - one of the girls on Project Runway rocks something similar. I might have to pick one up. I love unique accessories.

10. #10 Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
    cute for sure!! but i'd tone down the rest of the outfit since it makes a pretty big statement

11. in my mind they were kind of like this
    [​IMG]

but i guess something less flowery and more feathery. this is a really cute headband though!

or do you mean those flatter feather headbands?

12. I like feathered headbands, the small flat ones, and the large ones that stick out. But the latter is more appropriate for cocktail parties.

13. Pluma has some really cute headbands. i got one in purple and it's so lovely. I get a lot of compliments. I believe the site is pluma.com[​IMG]

14. that one's really cute. Im thinking about getting this one from urbanoutfitters fheadband.jpg

15. It reminds me of Camilla Parker-Boweles (or however she spells it or whatever she goes by now) and what she wore when she married Prince Charles. Done right, it can look really nice.