FC at Regen June 2018

pinkmau

Apr 24, 2018
hi all!

i am new in this forum and i am looking forward to have my facial contouring done at regen.

i searched for a few doctors but there were mixed reviews and regen is the one of the ones that i found no bad reviews.

the other doctors i found are well known by koreans but their lack of communication is scary. i am worried that the doctor will not respond after the surgery.

regen has quoted me 13k usd for zygoma, jaw reduction, and genioplasty, provided that i do reviews and photos.
they will give additional 5% discount for referral program.

the other reason why i’m going to regen is that they did not ask me to write a good review for the discount. i told them if the surgery is not good, i will write a bad review. and they said no problem.

i am wondering if you guys have any feedback about FC at regen?
i have read the entire google in english and chinese, and every post here. i just want to be sure.

also, anyone else keen in regen or FC in june/july?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gantz
That's cool, I've been looking at Regen too for a while for my fc (although I'm not gonna get it for a couple more years lol)
I'm glad they at least told you they wouldn't force you to write a positive review. Did they tell you where it's going to be posted (like on their blog page or something?) Also have they asked for a deposit?

no they did not.

they did asked me where do i usually read my reviews. i said realself and purseblog. she said sure. so i assume either one is ok?
they seem very NOT pushy at all, which i really like.

i do not have the ideal korean face and i have monolids and big nose (to me, not others). i was expecting her to tell me to cut double eyelids and get a rhinoplasty.

so to test her i asked “other than facial contouring do you think i need other surgery?” she said she doesn’t think so, but it’s best to consult doctor.
i was very impressed by her humble reply.

Reactions: MissOrange
@pinkmau feel free to ask me anything! i went to regen for mini-vline in december 2017. i had an overall good experience and if you are talking to Jina (the english coordinator) shes so nice! but would prob recommend you consult with TFD, View, and maybe some others as well

hi all!

i am new in this forum and i am looking forward to have my facial contouring done at regen.

i searched for a few doctors but there were mixed reviews and regen is the one of the ones that i found no bad reviews.

the other doctors i found are well known by koreans but their lack of communication is scary. i am worried that the doctor will not respond after the surgery.

regen has quoted me 13k usd for zygoma, jaw reduction, and genioplasty, provided that i do reviews and photos.
they will give additional 5% discount for referral program.

the other reason why i’m going to regen is that they did not ask me to write a good review for the discount. i told them if the surgery is not good, i will write a bad review. and they said no problem.

i am wondering if you guys have any feedback about FC at regen?
i have read the entire google in english and chinese, and every post here. i just want to be sure.

also, anyone else keen in regen or FC in june/july?

Hi there! I’m considering Regen for zygoma reduction and rhino, and possibly eyes and accusculpt. May I know how much they quoted for each procedure you stated and which doctor you’re scheduled for? Thank you!