Favourite style blogs/influencers?

I don't follow blogs but below are some YouTubers and IGers I've bookmarked for style inspo. What are some your style inspos?

YouTubers

KarenBritChick has a "What Everyone is Wearing in New York" series that's great for inspo! She's vivacious and has an appreciation for colors, textures, and everyone being their brilliant selves that's so inspiring.

Another is Not So Blonde; she has a great "What Are People are Wearing in Paris"—people are so nice, thrifty, and bleeding edge cool in her vids. You may find some fun style inspo there too.

Other fun channels for style inspo:

CaitlinPawlowski — Trendy with some classics thrown in
AlyssaLenoreBlog — Really into neutrals and classic bag styles
ChaseAmie — More pastels and classic styles

Instagram

fashion__times__ — Style reposts from all over IG and the world

Screen Shot 2021-05-30 at 2.13.57 PM.png

chrisellelim — Classic aesthetic and statement pieces, sometimes skews toward mommy posts but not overwhelming

Screen Shot 2021-05-30 at 2.15.09 PM.png

kaitlinkkeegan —Contemporary, easy-going style with some trendy pieces

Screen Shot 2021-05-30 at 2.17.07 PM.png

trendybowl — Pastel foundation with playful colors, textures, and patterns

Screen Shot 2021-05-30 at 2.18.37 PM.png

stacie.lamothe — Cool, low-key vibes with statement bags

Reactions: songan
Instagram
My Handle: songsenkei
I finally made an account a few weeks ago. You can add me if you want.

I follow these influencers weekly for their style and reels:
leoniehanne
xeniaadonts
marta__sierra
jessicawang
tamara
camillecharriere
While their over-the-top fashion and glamorous lifestyle is not the type I can necessarily copy, it's always a guilty pleasure perusing their content. Quite a bit (of the non-red-carpet styles) can apply to casual day-to-day living.
I actually went to high school with tsangtastic and follow her regularly. She's very down-to-earth despite the designer labels and is always current with the latest fashions. Lots of fashion inspirations to be found.

Last edited:
Reactions: pursekitten
Most blogs are now defunct -people prefer the instant gratification of IG or the chatty you tubes channels. I do like kat at featherfactor- she is also a member here and always something interesting to read on her blog. I don’t follow influencers on you tube as most are now about the advertising revenue and very little creativity.

Stylewise my favorite was Miroslava Duma - she was (is?) sooo fashionable. Not sure if she is still blogging or being much in the spotlight.

The current bloggers/influencers are too "loud" for my taste. Many show or are sponsored by the same companies and I absolutely don't like the new phenomenon that the luxury brand gift the main influencers the same things and we get presented the same things.

I love high fashion bloggers:
Chiara Ferragni
Tamara- love her style
Aimee Song
Jamie Chua- great sense of humor and very down to earth
Jaime xie
Jessica Wang
Chriselle Lim- shes perfect
Willamazing
Iamhearte (Hermes, art and jewelry)
Lucia Silvestri (bvlgari and europe)

If you want funny but smart:
Margarita Nazarenko
Ericasgirlyworld

balanced:
Sophie Shohet

Sorry but im not a fan of jeans and top styling from bloggers like:
Chaseamie
Isabellesstyle
Alyssa Lenore

Unrealistic/impractical/excessive home decor:
juliaberolzheimer

Unrealistic/impractical/excessive shopping:
LVloverCC
MelinMelbourne
Maria Draganova

Lost credibility:
purseonfleek
Lydia Elise Millen

• Insightful
Reactions: keodi
Stylewise my favorite was Miroslava Duma - she was (is?) sooo fashionable. Not sure if she is still blogging or being much in the spotlight.

The current bloggers/influencers are too "loud" for my taste. Many show or are sponsored by the same companies and I absolutely don't like the new phenomenon that the luxury brand gift the main influencers the same things and we get presented the same things.
I used to love Miroslava when I first discovered her back in 2008, I think shes more in her planet/sustainability activism and her health issues now.
Agree on the styles being too loud...I still follow some like Chiara Ferragni but when suddenly I see the same Chanel stuff popping up on every influencer´s IG I know that there is a Chanel show happening somewhere...Annoys me but sadly also works in creating "want".
I also follow more minimalist styles IG influencers (a lot from Scandinavia).
-josefinehj
-emili sindlev
-Leonie Hanne
-domi_minimaliststyle
-stilbloggen
-lindatol
-pernille teisbæk
Paris :
-monica ainley dlv
-camille charriere
-parisiens in paris

and many more but not easy to find in my IG. Why don´t they have ways to categorize who we follow? fashion, design, healing, etc...

I love high fashion bloggers:
Chiara Ferragni
Tamara- love her style
Aimee Song
Jamie Chua- great sense of humor and very down to earth
Jaime xie
Jessica Wang
Chriselle Lim- shes perfect
Willamazing
Iamhearte (Hermes, art and jewelry)
Lucia Silvestri (bvlgari and europe)

If you want funny but smart:
Margarita Nazarenko
Ericasgirlyworld

balanced:
Sophie Shohet

Sorry but im not a fan of jeans and top styling from bloggers like:
Chaseamie
Isabellesstyle
Alyssa Lenore

Unrealistic/impractical/excessive home decor:
juliaberolzheimer

Unrealistic/impractical/excessive shopping:
LVloverCC
MelinMelbourne
Maria Draganova

Lost credibility:
purseonfleek
Lydia Elise Millen

i don’t follow many of these, but I have watched a few of MelinMelbourne’s videos and her level of consumption is insane. I guess it’s simply because I can’t relate. But, then I have no interest in following anyone who has hundreds of bags and SLGs. But, then I cannot afford to buy items and not use them.

i don’t follow many of these, but I have watched a few of MelinMelbourne’s videos and her level of consumption is insane. I guess it’s simply because I can’t relate. But, then I have no interest in following anyone who has hundreds of bags and SLGs. But, then I cannot afford to buy items and not use them.

The more items they can advertize, the more they can sell.
I prefer to follow those that really know and love fashion and Use the media to inspire rather than gain income. I dont go to their blogs to go shopping ‍♀. And tbh all those unecessary merchandise are just a waste of money, they take up useful space and give me headache. Some of those merchandise also are of very cheap quality sadly. Just me though