Favourite Season?

Favourite Season?

• Spring

• Summer

• Autumn/Fall

• Winter

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think for me it would have to be fall or spring - I like when the weather is chilly but not too cold. I like wearing sweaters and scarfs and during spring you can bring out all the colorful clothes as well.

I really like the fall sweaters and I love layering sweaters and I also love watching the college football games and of course the baseball playoffs and championships ! I just love the the fall and I can break out my fall purses !

Late spring and early autumn. =) Because it's no too hot, you can wear layers and the air is so fresh and crystal clear here. I also love the colours we get at the time. :smile:

Liberté;3623354 said:
Late spring and early autumn. =) Because it's no too hot, you can wear layers and the air is so fresh and crystal clear here. I also love the colours we get at the time. :smile:

I completely agree, I love fall esp., that's why I'm getting married this fall!!!

Fall, definitely...because:

It's my birthday season...I love how the weather cools down and the crisp air...the crunchy leaves...apple picking and drinking piping hot apple cider...knowing that Christmas is near...and how the sun setting earlier makes you feel like cuddling. The Summer just-passed is a recent memory in the fall, whereas it's a vague memory once winter comes around. I also love that feeling of excitement before the school year starts.

I always find that the most interesting season in fashion is autumn/winter...so many intricate and beautiful pieces that you can layer up and down. I love the feel of wool and wearing tights, and wearing my funky hats.

I can't wait for this fall!!