Favourite PM discontinued!!!!! :O

I know I am new to the game but I asked all the London LV stores and they all told me pm and mm are still in production. They also told me that it is all sold out in every European LV stores. What I was told by all of them is that they randomly get one or two in every shipment and to wait and come back. I lucky enough to score one that just in at LV in Selfridges.

I know I am new to the game but I asked all the London LV stores and they all told me pm and mm are still in production. They also told me that it is all sold out in every European LV stores. What I was told by all of them is that they randomly get one or two in every shipment and to wait and come back. I was able to score one that just came in at LV in Selfridges.

I know I am new to the game but I asked all the London LV stores and they all told me pm and mm are still in production. They also told me that it is all sold out in every European LV stores. What I was told by all of them is that they randomly get one or two in every shipment and to wait and come back. I was able to score one that just came in at LV in Selfridges.

Did you get the MM or PM?

I got the mm. The SA would always ask the pm or mm when I asked for the favorite bag, which would lead me to ask “is the bag discontinued?”And they all said no.

Ah i see. The pm have been removed off the uk website and client services said its discontinued. It remained on Korean website so i tried to look for one in Seoul and they told me it was no longer in production. Just dont know what to believe.!

Reactions: COCOLUVR
I totally get what you mean because I thought is was discontinued too. I didn’t see it on the UK website as well so when I asked for the bag at the stores, they would always ask what size. Then I would get confused why they would ask which size since it was discontinued and then that would lead to the question “I thought pm was discontinued?”... The PM is still on the US site as well. It’s all very confusing. I don’t like that they all say different things.

The MM pops up on the USA site several times a week. Usually a Wed-Sat. between 6-10:30pm (EST). I’ve never seen the PM pop up this year, and have been told by numerous SA’s the PM only was discontinued.

Reactions: tdungey
A few of the MM DA have popped up on the US site within the past 2 weeks so they do randomly appear online. I have not seen them in store. I did see a PM DA at Saks BH back in January. It was a real unicorn- the only PM I have ever seen in the wild in my life.