Favourite K-Beauty Products

For a few years I was really big on K beauty products. I tried so many. Used high end and drug store products. Loved most of them. I was really into a major multi step routine. Sulwhasoo, Sum37 and SKII were some favorites. I still get stuff from my sister who is addicted to Korean beauty products but usually just give them to my daughter and her friends.
But then I got bored and wanrted to change and try new things. So I don’t really use anything now except for my Son & Parks beauty water.

There are some great online belongs on K beauty. While I forgot the names I do remember fifty shades of snail. Some beauty sites I have bought from were So,o Glam, Peach & Lily. I think they even offer some monthly K beauty subscription boxes which is a nice way to try out new products.

sulwahsoo snowise cleanser & overnight mask
belif aqua bomb
iope cushion
tonymoly sleeping pack
elizavecca bubble mask
can't go wrong with most any korean/asian sunscreen (i'm using anessa)

I can’t believe my eyes... just got back from Korea and I looked extremely fresh despite the 20 hour transit. Never happened before, ever! This is what I had on:

Dr. Jart+ V7 Vitalaser
Kiehl’s sunscreen
Etude House “Glow” cushion makeup
StyleNanda blush
Iope compact powder

Huge fan of kbeauty products! There are so many affordable products for each skin concern, and if one thing doesn't work, it doesn't break the bank to try something else.
Currently obsessed with all Laneige lip products. Banila Co clean it zero for cleansing, Neogen lemon bio-peel for exfoliating, and lately been using Sulwhasoo serums and moisturizers. Absolutely love Sulwhasoo's overnight sleeping mask too.