Favorite Tano Leather and Why!?

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
What's your favorite Tano leather and why!?!?

There have been SO many over the years so I thought this thread would be fun (even though I expect a lot of "crunch" answers lol)

...My favorite is the fiorentina leather (glazed goat skin) which most of us know only as the "cheap, cheaper, cheapest" coin purses and brinks job wallets... it's soooooooo soft, the color is deep and gorgeous and it has shown absolutely no wear even with LOTS of use!

I wish this one would make a repeat showing in bags that I actually wanted (I wasn't crazy about the bags made in this leather)

Minority report - I wish I knew all of the names - but out of lenny, moto, cracked ice, crunch, cracklux, velvet, plush, bella and whatever the advice book was (the very rough leather, that does soften with use) - as of now, I think the velvet is my favorite. I have the cooped up, in velvet, never take it off, lrc, and the baroque beauty - they have worn really well, and I like the way the color has some depth to it. They are also very smooshy and comfy to carry. You never know -- the new ones may grow on me. Whatever the leather is that they are making that surplus green color out of looks like it belongs in my closet - I am really liking that color.

I am fairly new, so I don't know how much my vote counts, but crunch...simply for it's ease of care...I love not worrying about the rain etc...granted...it looks like bella is going to hold up well with a coat of apple guard...but I love not worrying about a bag in weird weather!

Let's see, I have Lenny, Fiorentina (thanks TK! now I know what the 3C's coin purse is), whatever my Carte Blanche is, and Crunch. I do like the leather in the Bad Kitty a lot, but don't know what that is. I had a Plush for a couple of days.
I :love: the Crunch, mostly because of its lightness and the finish. And boy, I just think it's beautiful. There are a couple of mine, the Immeasurable and Inspired Aesthetic, that I can't stop looking at when I'm carrying them.

Joan

Well, I've only had Crunch and some other leathers in the past whose names I don't know. I came back to Tano because of Crunch. It's the perfect mix of color and shine, and I love the edge it has, especially in styles like the Sex Bomb with all the hardware. I do admit to stalking several Lenny leather bags on the bay (but haven't won one yet).

There is something delightful about the ease of care w/ Tano's crunch leather. Never a single second's worry when you carry a bag made of crunch. Lenny leather is beautiful ... and Bella is just so smooshy and I can't stop petting it! So the answer is ... I don't know! I love them all haha