Favorite style in a black bbag???

1. I'm contemplating a black bbag. I'm tossing around the idea of the First - don't have a small bag of any sort (because I'm typically a big bag gal). Or the afternoon.... or can a black Purse still be found?

any thoughts or opinions?? what's your favorite style for black?

2. i think all style in black is gorgeous!

3. I'm a city girl.
    But I think it depends on what you want to use it for. I think the first is really small more an eaveningbag for me. City can be both and you get more use of it. The afternoon sounds good I saw one the other day on a tall darkhaired gal, it was stunning.

4. Have to agree with Seahorse - all blacks are gorgeous. The first looks really classic in black. I feel like if you get only one Balenciaga, a black First or City would be a great choice.

5. I love black bbags!!!:heart: :heart:
    I had a black city and a black first but in the end I decided to keep the first and sold the city. The first can fit quite a lot of stuff (not as much as a city of course) and I like the fact that I can carry it both day and night

6. I like the first in black. The City is pretty too, but to me, the first looks the best in black. It's such a nice shape. Drawback is that it won't hold a lot, the City holds a ton. Wel not quite a ton, but a lot.:P

7. ^^ ditto :tender:

8. I love the black work! It goes with me to the office pretty much all week because it matches everything AND I hold a lot of stuff!!!! My black is soooo beautiful, very good leather and as everybody says here - SMOOSHY!:P

9. black work as seen on one of the olsen twins looks gorgeous too btw...
    [​IMG]

10. black first or work! :heart:

11. well, I got the first. Now I need my courier to sell. thanks guys!

12. Congrats messengerbaglover!:yes:
    Great choice, my black first is my favorite bbag ever!

13. As usual I quite agree with powder. For an everyday bag I vote for the city. I never get tired of it and it looks good when it's stuffed but also with just a lipstick and a wallet inside:P . I never get tired of mine.

14. I second Powder and Trama : City rocks in black !!!

15. I agree, he black City is awesome, I have one and I love it. I wouldnt mind getting a black Twiggy or Day either.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice