Favorite Santa Barbara Wineries

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My husband and I are headed to Santa Barbara this weekend for our 5th anniversary and I'm looking for some advice on what wineries we can't miss. So far I know we want to visit Qupe and Blackjack.

Suggestions?? TIA!!

2. Sorry I didn't see this in time! Where did you end up going?

I've been to Firestone, Rancho Sisquoc, Koehler, Zaca Mesa, Foxen... and there was another one I can't remember. We took a limo and did ALL of them in one day. It was way too much and I felt drunk by the 3rd one even though I was only sipping (and spitting many of them out), but it was fun. I thought Koehler and Firestone were the nicest. Foxen was the least nice of all of them (it was like a roadside shack), but I liked their wine a lot.

3. Thanks for your reply Claire! We ended up going to Los Olivos and Solvang and visiting tasting rooms. We had a great time but next time I think we'll end up taking a tour so we don't have to worry about drinking. We did a lot of sharing tastings, so we didn't get too tipsy...