Favorite random Bbag pic saved on your computer?

attachment.php

One of Lovelygarments photos again ...this one just makes me smile....and drool. :P

Attachments

• firsts1.jpg
    firsts1.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 1,372
this is the first time I've looked at this thread....I've died and gone to heaven!!!!

I don't have any pics that are spectacular or artistic, but these are all my own pics, bags I used to own during my previous frenzy. *L*

2006 Ink First the day I got it
inkfirst1.jpg

The same bag after a week of massaging with Apple Lotion
after1.jpg

04 Khaki...06 Ink....04 Eggplant
BBAGFAMILY.jpg

My first two bbags....05 caramel box and 06 ink twiggy...it's peanut butter jelly time!
balen1.jpg

06 Truffle Twiggy
TRUFFLE1.jpg

Can't remember the year...05?.....Bordeaux purse...it was heavenly..modeled by my daughter:
purse1.jpg

Delicious 05 caramel purse, 05 Olive mini twiggy, 05 navy coin purse
05family.jpg

The mini twiggy, caramel purse, and navy coin purse you see above as well as a Black Purse and Rouge VIF box
family-1.jpg

I should have had my butt kicked for selling this Rouge VIF Box, the leather was truly one of a kind
rouge1.jpg

My 05 caramel day was phenomenal...I miss it so....
CBAG.jpg

The first black day I owned...06....super saturated, no veins, thick...heavenly
BLACKIE3.jpg

Vert gazon Coin
coin2.jpg

Black mini classique
mini4.jpg

My current collection....05 Bubblegum first, 08 black day, 06 ink coin purse, is shown in my avatar.

Someone posted this in the Baleniciaga thread - it was her DH or SO and he was bringing out her bags to show their friends, I think..... What a darling man - to be so good natured about her "obsession." I love this photo.

balenciagafunnyphotos.jpg

LOL that was me again, I'm getting embarrass now :P

lol Glistenpearls I just LOVE your gorgeous rouille day, it looks so fabulous and your pics totally inspired me to want one too!
I wasn't into the color rouille or the day style that much until I saw your bag! =^.^=
It would be so awesome if you could post few more pics of you modeling your bag or the bag itself :heart:

DSC_3350.jpg

My HG of all bags that have ever been made (for now) plus it's somethin that I can afford.

This came from an *bay seller when I requested add'l pictures....how STUPID was I not taking it away from her!!!!!!!!!!!(fricken Chanel)

OK~ I have three at the moment~~my current faves....

ROCK N ROLL PIC
2181035468_a1f23830fc_o.jpg

GREAT WARM FUZZY FEELING PIC~LOVE THE LEATHER
IMG_7166.jpg

And, Finally a bbag selection we all dream of!!
attachment.php