Favorite MM Reveal + eva comparison pix

Thanks for the comparison! I have been wanting the Eva or the Favorite. Now I don't know which one I want more! Ahh! I'm hoping as a Christmas gift I will be getting one of them.

Do you have a big wallet? I have the Sarah wallet. I was wondering how that fits in both the Eva and the Favorite MM?

Thank you

Your pictures are SO helpful!!!

I was just in the store wanting to see the Favorite but they were sold out.

I'm actually considering changing a Speedy 30 I just got for the Favorite PM. Hmmmm...

Thanks for the pics! I'm trying to decide if I need the Favorite MM or not. I have an Eva and a Menilmontant PM. I need something in between. Sometimes the Eva is too little, but the Menilmontant PM is just a little too big.........still debating............but your pics helped!

thnx for sharing!! now i have a better idea of which to get,,and because i like my little things(cash cards makeup) secure,,,,,ill go for the eva with the zip closure instead of magnetic flap closure!!

I didn't think to ask if the Favorite comes in different sizes! I purchased the Favorite PM Monogram at Avenue Montaigne in Paris in September. I adore it and can't wait to use it when I return to the US. I'll look crazy if I carry it here as I am on deployment:smile:=

LoVeinLA said:
Do a search. There was a thread with "favorite" in the title, and the OP put tons of pics comparing to Eva.

I've tried looking and can't find :sad:
I'm new here and perhaps I don't know what I'm doing but my searches always turn up with so many hits but never find what I'm looking for...

wenmarin said:
I've tried looking and can't find :sad:
I'm new here and perhaps I don't know what I'm doing but my searches always turn up with so many hits but never find what I'm looking for...

Oh, your original thread was merged. Now look on page 1 of this thread! Pics!!! Yippee!