Favorite Makeup Brand?

It really depends, I use a different brand for each thing. foundation & cheeks: bare minerals, mascara: chanel, bad gal, dior eyeshadow: chanel, mac lips: chanel, mac, dior, lancome. It's so hard to choose one. If I had to choose, it probably be chanel. I use most of their products, plus they have awesome nail polishes!!

i use laura mercier tinted moisturizer, nars orgasm blush, BE, prescriptives liquid magic powder, paula dorf lipstick, lancome mascara and liner, chanel lipgloss., shiseido lash curler. i just pick the items that works best for me.

Except for powder foundation by Chanel the rest of my makeup is MAC. I love that brand. It's the only makeup (especially the eye shadow) that doesn't melt off.

Except for powder foundation by Chanel the rest of my makeup is MAC. I love that brand. It's the only makeup (especially the eye shadow) that doesn't melt off.

What powder foundation do you use? I use their tinted moisturizer. It's perfect for me. Their skin care products have done wonders for my skin.

Right now it's Bobbi Brown for sure. I just think it works for me. Most African Americans tend to jump towards MAC because they have so many colors to blend with all different skin tones. But I learned that MAC isn't really for me.