Favorite leggings?????

fairlady

O.G.
Sep 17, 2006
Leggings for the fall seem to be very popular. I love the look with a great pair of boots. Any recs for favorite brand leggings? I am looking for a black pair with great spandex/cotton combo.

Dec 1, 2008
i just got a pair from Target - Mossimo, only $9.99! the ladies at my office loved them! they gave me so many compliments today! it has little buttons near the ankle

Missrocks

Apr 6, 2008
CA
I wish spanx would make an opaque legging... Can anyone suggest a legging that will hold you in like spanx?

shoeangel

Aug 12, 2006
Seattle
I wish spanx would make an opaque legging... Can anyone suggest a legging that will hold you in like spanx?
I just received these after ordering them from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. They are Donna Karan "Body" Perfect" level 2. They are meant to be a shaper, but I was just wanting a pair of cropped leggings similar to Spanx but opaque. They look and feel wonderful. I'm hooked.

Missrocks

Apr 6, 2008
CA
I just received these after ordering them from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. They are Donna Karan "Body" Perfect" level 2. They are meant to be a shaper, but I was just wanting a pair of cropped leggings similar to Spanx but opaque. They look and feel wonderful. I'm hooked.

Oh, thanks! I'm going to give these a try! Question for you- are there any seams on the backside/butt like there are on the front?- the picture didn't show a back view... Keeping my fingers crossed.

ahertz

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
Santa Monica
My favorite are actually yoga pants (tight at ankle) from Hard Tail. I like my leggings to be really thick and sturdy, so that's what works best for me.

Lola24

O.G.
Jul 11, 2006
I more recently got a pair of So Low's and I love them, pricey but much better quality than my american apparel ones which I still love. Also got a pair of Lauren Conrad's, their thin but also nice.