Favorite color to wear with jeans

1. I dress very casually 95% of the time. What is your favorite color of Balenciaga bag that you think looks great with jeans? Thanks for any recommendations. Peggy

2. I dress VERY casual myself and I have sky blue, chocolate, and blueberry. I really think most any color would work well though since the bags are more casual in general. I honestly can't think of a color that would look bad with jeans!! (Not much help, huh??!)

3. I'm a jeans girl, too and I love my cornflower first and the rouge vif the best with it but I actually wear all my Bbags with jeans. Ink is great because you can dress it up and down with jeans. I think that all bbag colours go great with jeans because of the style of the bag.

4. im always causal! hehehehe! i mainly wear my cornflower or black b-bag

5. I love carrying my magenta first because it *pops*. But theres something about the black city that is just so cool.. I love it with jeans and flats. :biggrin:

6. Greige goes so well with washed denim! =)

7. black or rouge vif!

8. Teal!

9. Rouge vif! And a big white shirt!!!

10. Sky blue, because it's the only one I have. ;)

11. Black, reds and blues all seem to work really well with denim.

12. Definitly rouge theatre

13. personally i think all blues looks great with jeans... also black, white would too... origan (greeny olive color)...

14. I love my black city with jeans. Also look great with the reds like grenat and rouge vif.

15. Greige, rouge and black. :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice