Favorite Beauty Blogger?

lisa eldridge - the best for real makeup and skincare advice.
Karima mckimmie - very upbeat and does great reviews. She is similar to lisa in her approach & doesn't cake on the makeup!
Temptalia for swatches

these days i unfollow anyone who does sponsored/paid reviews of makeup. I don't mind if they are sent free samples, but if they are being paid by the company it is not a real review, it is just an advertisement.

+1!

Fleur De Force - she is one of my favourites
Rachael Leary - her make up isn't what I would always go for but I love her tutorials for inspiration.
Shaaanxo - Love her videos, especially her foundation first impressions and hauls.
Sharon Farrell / Sharon The Make Up Artist - Love her videos and first impressions especially.

Lisa Eldredge
Tati
Stephanie Nicole (is willing to say something sucks when no one else is and has a unique product perspective because she works in the manufacturing side off the industry)

Lisa Eldredge
Tati
Stephanie Nicole (is willing to say something sucks when no one else is and has a unique product perspective because she works in the manufacturing side off the industry)
Thank you so much for recommending Stephanie Nicole! I love her reviews, watched them all day. I love honesty in regards to the products!

but if you want like honest reviews (not that i'm saying others weren't) i say go for TheSocialiteLife as she's the one who spends for the cosmetics she reviews, so no bias there outright.