Favorite ALEXA Color?

If you love it, get it. :graucho: The prices are going up, and this long awaited Alexa colour will become one of the classics!

Dazzlepuff, thanks for helping me justify the decision that I'm about to make - e.g. buying the Chocolate. I agree it will be one of the classics, like Ink, which I see is in your collection. :drool: I'm heading to Westfield soon to check the Choc out IRL and give everything in the shop a stroke, before I make my final decision.

ruthie_1, it is on the Mulberry website. I might end up buying it from another online retailer that gives me airmiles but at the moment it is only available on the Mulberry website.

Will keep you all posted;)

Dazzlepuff, thanks for helping me justify the decision that I'm about to make - e.g. buying the Chocolate. I agree it will be one of the classics, like Ink, which I see is in your collection. :drool: I'm heading to Westfield soon to check the Choc out IRL and give everything in the shop a stroke, before I make my final decision.

ruthie_1, it is on the Mulberry website. I might end up buying it from another online retailer that gives me airmiles but at the moment it is only available on the Mulberry website.

Will keep you all posted;)

The Westfield store is lovely, have the SAs take out a few Alexas so you can see what's on offer, that way you can find the one that makes your heart skip a beat! :hbeat:

My Alexa is Grape, very similar to Ink but I would say the colour is warmer which goes better with my complection :smile:

It's such a lovely rich colour Elvis. I love dark pinks and purples and the plum seems to be a bit of a mix of both. It seems to suit the Alexa very well don't you think? I know what you mean about it cheering you up, it always makes me smile. x