Faux Fur - And loving it!

It's gorgeous! How is the sizing? I'm debating between S and XS?
I'd say TTS...it's an oversized look. I'm 5'10" so nothing looks that oversized on me. I'd get the S so you can wear a sweater underneath. Better to be on the big side.
Quality wise...I own red CK and black McQueen faux fur coats. Retail $2500/$1000 in price and it shows...beautifully made! You can tell the difference. But, I'm not sure I'd spend that kind of money again, even on sale.
View attachment 4551836
McQueen faux fur.jpg
ck faux fur 2.jpg

Last edited:
I loved this set of cuff and hat... A perfect companion for my winter dress. Plus with price as low as $10.. It is a good catch.
3065932.jpg

Reactions: Luv n bags
A super soft hooded faux fur by Michael Kors. I can’t decide about the size. XS fits perfectly, but S feels more roomy. XS fits with a sweater under it. Decisions, decisions!Adjustments.JPG

Adjustments.JPG this is the XS

A question for you faux fur lovers... The other night I was outside in a snow-and-rain storm. My favorite faux fur jacket got soaked. I hung it in the laundry room to dry. The next day it was all stringy and matted looking. I tried to fluff it back to life with my hands and also by tumbling in a cool dryer. No luck. Any suggestions on getting it back to looking presentable? I've been tempted to toss it in wash machine and trying to dry it properly in the dryer but am hesitant, worried that I might do even more damage.

A question for you faux fur lovers... The other night I was outside in a snow-and-rain storm. My favorite faux fur jacket got soaked. I hung it in the laundry room to dry. The next day it was all stringy and matted looking. I tried to fluff it back to life with my hands and also by tumbling in a cool dryer. No luck. Any suggestions on getting it back to looking presentable? I've been tempted to toss it in wash machine and trying to dry it properly in the dryer but am hesitant, worried that I might do even more damage.

I find a spritz with silicone wig spray (found at your local beauty supply) followed with a brush is the way to go.

Time for a faux fur update! I wanted a black peacoat and found this...best of both worlds. Absolutely adorable, looks great on and on sale right now! Good length...covers the bum :biggrin:

faux fur.jpg