Faulty Mullberry Somerset bat

I'm relatively new to Mulberry, though my collection is growing rapidly!

I'm not sure if they are prone to faults but I think of all the Mulberry customers, there is a small percentage here on TPF, and those here tend to be huge Mulberry fans with a collection, be it small or large. So, in terms of probability, you will hear of faults here.

What I have also heard is generally how responsive Mulberry customer services are when there are problems - ok, there may be the odd occasion when a Mulberry employee lets the side down, but generally the stories I've heard have been great.

Knowing this, I happily buy Mulberry knowing that if there are any problems, they will look after me :smile: This may sound quite naive of me or looking at things with rose-tinted glasses but for me, it is that simple :biggrin:

Ondrea, Moo

I have taken the bag to Mulberry and they are going to fix it, however; they said that it is not a big deal to fix, although I would have thought such an expensive item should not have such faults.

Cheers

bigjkh

:smile:
I'm relatively new to Mulberry, though my collection is growing rapidly!

I'm not sure if they are prone to faults but I think of all the Mulberry customers, there is a small percentage here on TPF, and those here tend to be huge Mulberry fans with a collection, be it small or large. So, in terms of probability, you will hear of faults here.

What I have also heard is generally how responsive Mulberry customer services are when there are problems - ok, there may be the odd occasion when a Mulberry employee lets the side down, but generally the stories I've heard have been great.

Knowing this, I happily buy Mulberry knowing that if there are any problems, they will look after me :smile: This may sound quite naive of me or looking at things with rose-tinted glasses but for me, it is that simple :biggrin:

Hi bigjkh - just found this - a big welcome to Mulberry......so sorry you have had a problem with your Somerset, but relieved it will be sorted soon!

No, of course, these things ideally shouldn't happen, but unfortunately they do - it is just the luck of the draw really, and something that can happen with any handmade/handcrafted item - even if they are high end/luxe, and, as Moo says, it is not just exclusive to this brand........but, I suppose, this being a Mulberry sub-forum, any faults we have with our bags are highlighted and concentrated all the more......that said, overall, issues like these are relatively few and far between.....:smile:

Over a period of about 18 years i've never had a problem with any of the Mulberry bags i have, i'd think problems were few and far between and hastily resolved if there were any.