Faulty Mullberry Somerset bat

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Are Mullberry bags prone to faults?

2. I'm relatively new to Mulberry, though my collection is growing rapidly!

I'm not sure if they are prone to faults but I think of all the Mulberry customers, there is a small percentage here on TPF, and those here tend to be huge Mulberry fans with a collection, be it small or large. So, in terms of probability, you will hear of faults here.

What I have also heard is generally how responsive Mulberry customer services are when there are problems - ok, there may be the odd occasion when a Mulberry employee lets the side down, but generally the stories I've heard have been great.

Knowing this, I happily buy Mulberry knowing that if there are any problems, they will look after me :smile: This may sound quite naive of me or looking at things with rose-tinted glasses but for me, it is that simple :biggrin:

3. Hi bigjkh,

Welcome to the forum. Mulberry are no more prone to faults than any other luxe brand....all of which have their issues. :smile:

4. It's pot luck like anything but its important that you check the bag in person before you buy so you are 100%.

5. Have you got a problem with a bag you have purchased?

6. Yes I do have a problem with my Mulberry Somerset, the inking is coming away at the opening of the bag.

Thanx for getting back

bigjkh

7. Ondrea, Moo

I have taken the bag to Mulberry and they are going to fix it, however; they said that it is not a big deal to fix, although I would have thought such an expensive item should not have such faults.

Cheers

bigjkh

8. :smile:

9. Thanks Cupcake!!!

10. Hi bigjkh - just found this - a big welcome to Mulberry......so sorry you have had a problem with your Somerset, but relieved it will be sorted soon!

No, of course, these things ideally shouldn't happen, but unfortunately they do - it is just the luck of the draw really, and something that can happen with any handmade/handcrafted item - even if they are high end/luxe, and, as Moo says, it is not just exclusive to this brand........but, I suppose, this being a Mulberry sub-forum, any faults we have with our bags are highlighted and concentrated all the more......that said, overall, issues like these are relatively few and far between.....:smile:

11. Over a period of about 18 years i've never had a problem with any of the Mulberry bags i have, i'd think problems were few and far between and hastily resolved if there were any.