Fatpuss productions presents... The Paris sales loot

WOW!!
attachment.php

Please everybody stay calm..

I got the one and only Cheval sur mon Carre in the sale. It was lucky it was in the CW I had been looking for for months: naturel / gris / noir :yahoo::yahoo:

Your reveal was far better than mine even though I got the same shawls! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! You have great taste;)

Please everybody stay calm..

I got the one and only Cheval sur mon Carre in the sale. It was lucky it was in the CW I had been looking for for months: naturel / gris / noir :yahoo::yahoo:

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint::faint::faint: I am freaking out over this!!! I am soooooooh happy for you!!

You know what is really weird.... so many of you have been looking for this shawl... why in the world was it in the sale... They could have sold it a zillion times for full price! BUT their "mistake" was your blessing!!!!

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!!!!!!!!

And that is it for me and the sale... I had to go to FSH for more pressing business you see, but that reveal will have to wait many many months until whatever it is is ready!!!!

Btw, on the Marwari shawl, in the beginning of the sale there were quite a few, in the pink but also in the other cws. I was lucky to get a pink one for DM, because a bunch of Asian resellers got the whole lot. So I'm sure they will pop up soon on one of the resale websites.

Thanks for watching everyone! It has been lovely sharing this with you!