Fat Grafting In Korea

Yeah don't bother using fg for the naso folds. It doesn't last long at all. Also it can migrate to the side of the cheeks too because some surgeons like to flatten the graft to even it out. This can cause uneven lumps. Nothing really completely gets rid of folds. Facelift does the most. But you will have some remaining.

Also about fg forehead. I did it like 3 years ago 3 times ive injected. Its definitely no where near as flat as it was before I had any grafts but its not as round as I want it. My body's resorption rate isnt high but definitely isnt the best. Plus i scar easily on my body so I do not want to keep taking fat out for harvesting. This is the case with many ppl actually.

If you want a decent amount of augmentation about 60-65percent definitely achievable. That's how much I have. But I'm greedy I want 100 percent volume increase so 2 days ago i used QQ + PRP augmentation and OMG i effing love my alien forehead. Its so nice and rounded and i look so much younger. Best of all no incisions no harvesting! Apparently its meant to last like 6-8 months. I had 5 ccs put in. If it indeed lasts that long I will just keep flying back to korea to get it reinjected every 6-8 months since its not really expensive. I also like how its harder than fg so I don't need to worry about it migrating. It also makes my forehead look tight so no more wrinkles. The thing with fg i find is that I still can see a little bit of forehead wrinkles when I move my brow muscles and expressions. But with this one there's hardly any due to the density of the product.
Thank you for the great information about the PRP fat graft which I plan to do this February. Can you recommend the surgeon?

I have done few time fat grafting and eye surgery.... in seoul, I am quite disappointed. my face one side is bigger than another side, eyes didn't get any corrected. and price is too too too high. and website before after photos are all photoshot edit I suggest everyone want plastic surgery, need considerate other country, Mexico, ThaiLand Bangkok , vietnam ,Turkey,Brazil.... price is much less just need find a good doctor.

I have done few time fat grafting and eye surgery.... in seoul, I am quite disappointed. my face one side is bigger than another side, eyes didn't get any corrected. and price is too too too high. and website before after photos are all photoshot edit I suggest everyone want plastic surgery, need considerate other country, Mexico, ThaiLand Bangkok , vietnam ,Turkey,Brazil.... price is much less just need find a good doctor.
How much was your fat graft?