Fat grafting and PDO thread recommendations in Korea

I have just had full face fg and threadlift by Dr Seo at MVP on Friday January 17 2020. Go to my thread for b+a photos and review. Six threads (3 on each side) definitely lifted my cheeks to remove my nasolabial folds from fatty cheeks and droopy skin, my lower face marionette lines and gave me an instant sharp v line and high cheekbones! I was complimented as looking like a model but due to my autoimmune condition (I react to silicone, gortex, sutures, elastoplast, synthetic fibres etc) I began to panic and got too worried of a reaction to the pdo threads in the 6-12 months it takes to dissolve, so Dr Seo kindly listened and removed them for me too. At least I know what I would look like with threads or a future smas FL. It seems threads are popular for weddings!

Hi! I have not decided yet, still doing research. I really liked Fresh but I have read some bad reviews here so back to square one. The reason why I do not like Banobagi is that I believe something shady happened during my surgery. Feel free to PM about it as I do not want to discuss on the thread. Their prices are a rip off as well
hi! could you pm me? what shadiness?

He
Hi
Just want to share my experience with MVP.
I did threadlift and fat graft around a year plus ago (ard Jan 2018) with MVP. Doc Seo did my surgery.
I think I was given too much sedation and I vomited for 2 days after the procedure. They did ask me back and put me on drip for around 2 hours. I felt better after that.
The end thread of the threadlift on my scalp was tied together with a strand of hair and I had to get a local plastic surgeon to help me cut it. (S$150)
The fat graft had left me two lumps that can be felt when I press my face and my local PS say its the fats not properly processed during the procedure. I had steroid jabs on the lumps which cost me S$400 and the lumps are still there !! Doc say might need few more jabs to totally 'melt' the lumps away.
when I was there, Elizabeth was very very very nice to me. The service was really very good but my result of the surgery is disappointing.
When I came back, they will still response to you for a while or so, but when I recently gave them a update of my situation, they totally ignore me already.
I really regretted going to MVP, I shouldnt have done it just because they gave me a cheaper price compare to other clinics.
I had my nose and eyes done at JW in 2015 and even though the price is at the higher side and service sucks to the core (Jay), but the result turns out beautiful, which is the most important.

I am just sharing my experience. Do all your necessary homework before deciding on any procedure.
Hope this post will help.
Hello how's your fat graft now? Have the lumps dissolved?

Hi
Just want to share my experience with MVP.
I did threadlift and fat graft around a year plus ago (ard Jan 2018) with MVP. Doc Seo did my surgery.
I think I was given too much sedation and I vomited for 2 days after the procedure. They did ask me back and put me on drip for around 2 hours. I felt better after that.
The end thread of the threadlift on my scalp was tied together with a strand of hair and I had to get a local plastic surgeon to help me cut it. (S$150)
The fat graft had left me two lumps that can be felt when I press my face and my local PS say its the fats not properly processed during the procedure. I had steroid jabs on the lumps which cost me S$400 and the lumps are still there !! Doc say might need few more jabs to totally 'melt' the lumps away.
when I was there, Elizabeth was very very very nice to me. The service was really very good but my result of the surgery is disappointing.
When I came back, they will still response to you for a while or so, but when I recently gave them a update of my situation, they totally ignore me already.
I really regretted going to MVP, I shouldnt have done it just because they gave me a cheaper price compare to other clinics.
I had my nose and eyes done at JW in 2015 and even though the price is at the higher side and service sucks to the core (Jay), but the result turns out beautiful, which is the most important.

I am just sharing my experience. Do all your necessary homework before deciding on any procedure.
Hope this post will help.
Thanks For sharing your story. At least you got a beautiful outcome from JW. Who did your nose? Im considering in going to them - Dr. Suh. He was short with me but I many of his patients from his pics turned out beautiful -except for one. But not sure if it was because of the patients desire. Let me know - greatly appreciate it.

Hi! I have not decided yet, still doing research. I really liked Fresh but I have read some bad reviews here so back to square one. The reason why I do not like Banobagi is that I believe something shady happened during my surgery. Feel free to PM about it as I do not want to discuss on the thread. Their prices are a rip off as well
I’ve had a *****es result on my double jaw surgery 10 months ago with banobagi , can I plz know what happened to you ? I need to talk to someone who understands the pain and trauma I went through in banobagi , I almost got killed by them and if that’s ok plz send me a msg so I can tell you what happened

I’ve had a *****es result on my double jaw surgery 10 months ago with banobagi , can I plz know what happened to you ? I need to talk to someone who understands the pain and trauma I went through in banobagi , I almost got killed by them and if that’s ok plz send me a msg so I can tell you what happened
It sounds like you've been through a really tough time. Hang in there!

I didn't experience anything like that but I have a botched story from a well known reputable clinic. They ****ed my bite up so bad and they are all I'm relying on to fix it

Hello Kokokiki, could you share or message me about your shady experience at Banobagi. Asking because I am planning to book with them for facial contour & double eyelids next year. Thanks a lot!

Hello, could you message me or share your experience with Banobagi, because I am planning to book them for facial contour & double eyelids next year. Thanks so much

Having had facial fat graft almost 4 years ago and smas facelift almost 2 years ago, I would recommend smas facelift over pdo threads as the smas facelift is more permanent. Facial fat graft does work but needs meticulous diet and management to maintain.