Fashionphile service! Didnt get the bag!!

Apr 15, 2010
I'm not sure if this ever happened to anyone before, i have ordered a bag from fashionphile and they said they've shipped it and i am in the uk. they said they've shipped it since 6th October and i still havent received my item and there was no letter saying collecting parcel or anything at my house, the next moment i know the bag is back on fashionphile today and the status said the bag is refunded!!!!! (I havent received any refund) I have completely no idea why and the post office didnt even notify me about the delivery either. Does this ever happen to anyone? And they didnt even refund me the full amount either because they take 10% out. If the bag has been delivered back to the shop why didnt they ask me if i would like it to be re delivered? This is very frustrating and im very panic right now. I didnt have any issue with fashionphile before this is the first time they've done something that make me very unimpressed.

They didnt give me any tracking number either which was very strange

Last edited:
Call them and get it sorted, and call your CC company or paypal. The only reason they should charge you 10% is if you got the bag and returned it. Best wishes, I'm sure you will get it sorted soon.

Thank you very much i have got the reply from fashionphile (because i was very unhappy with their action) they have now agree to resend the package finally! I hope they learn that they should at least find out the problem why the shipment was returned rather than just act according to their will.

I am glad that worked out for you. How horrifying, but glad it was resolved. I am also glad you posted a follow up, because I have been looking for a pre loved bag and might not have used them based on your experience-but it seems they did the right thing in the end. Hope you love your new purse!

That's a big mistake on their part, I hope they were very apologetic to you cause that's messed up. But I'm glad you got it at the end despite all the hiccups.

Thank you for the replies! And fashionphile did response to me quite quickly and did it well they helped resolved and took the item off the website right away and offered me free re-shipping which was fair enough. I can say they did a good job as i was panic at first.