Fashion Fix: $710? Give Me 3 Pairs

Bride_Woman

Mar 26, 2007

Only Christian Louboutin can put a price tag like that on a pair of shoes and it be answered with a demand of a pair in every available color. When you see the signature red sole you know it is worth it.
Life and Style has the latest "It Shoe" dissected down to the toe cleavage factor. Peep toe pumps are at the peek of popularity. Beyonce already has 2 pairs of the coveted "Fox Trot Pump." While similar styles are available (in a more affordable form for those of us who lack shoe funds of that nature), your can be sure that won't be exactly like walking clouds straight from heaven that elongate your calves. The Louboutin created pump boasts leather soles, cushions and pads for added comfort in all the right places and multiple screws that attach the heel.
Yes, I have a fetish. Yes, it is possibly unhealthy. But so is smoking, drinking and overindulgence. Hey, I just looking to get in good with God...not take his job.

I almost bought the same ones in the large image, but my husband refused to go along with it. I tried them on in the CL store in the meatpacking district and I fell in love. The are comfortable, and I still lust for them. One day....