Fashion 911! Help me decide, bracelet or the dress?

mysisterrocks

Nov 11, 2008
Love bohemian style, have a gift certifictae... I can either buy the bracelet or the dress.

Winter Kate Dress is chiffon silk, may not wear THAT often, but when I do it's a beauty...

Or- the bracelet (pic borrowed from Miss Fashion Vanessa Hudgens thread). I could wear all the time, but not sure if it is worthy of $200 gift credit...

Please help me decide quickly ! :smile:

Attachments

• kate.jpg
    kate.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 139
  • cuff.jpg
    cuff.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 148
Another vote for the bracelet. The dress will just hang in your closet, but you can use the bracelet every day! Also, I consider gift cards as money that isn't really "yours", KWIM? So while YOU might not want to spend $200 on a bracelet, you shouldn't hesitate to use a gc to buy it!

Aggh! I am so torn~ some of my friends mentioned the bracelet looks sorta cheap, not worth the $200, although I think it is so cool. Does anyone agree I could find something similar at a cheapy forever 21 type store? I do think accessories help define an outfit, which is why this is such a hard decision...

As far as the cut goes on the dress, I also agree it would need to be hemmed. I am 5'3" and curvy.

Keep swaying me! :smile:

If you REALLY love the bracelet, go for it. You'll definitely get your money's worth out of it. You sound like you love it - who cares what your friends think! Fashion is about what YOU like to wear, not them. And FWIW, I don't think it looks cheap at all. It looks very "designed" to me, very unique, and definitely NOT mass-market.

I'm 5'3" too and I'd get lost in that dress. It's not just hemming the bottom, but it seems as though it's way too flowy/too much material for a shorter person.
Definitely bracelet.