Farrah Abraham of Teen Mom Fame

Teem Mom OG star Farrah Abraham wore a 'sexy' Bollywood inspired outfit to the MTV Movie & TV Awards on Sunday night.

The 25-year-old wanted to bring 'culture' to the event, despite having no known ties to India.

She wasn't 'at all' worried about cultural appropriation or potential backlash, according to Too Fab

'I think this will inspire others to embrace new cultures and have good experiences,' she said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...od-outfit-MTV-Movie-Awards.html#ixzz4gRJM72hj
2017+MTV+Movie+TV+Awards+Red+Carpet+QP44vCz__YIx.jpg

2017+MTV+Movie+TV+Awards+Red+Carpet+S1ZM8O-T-4Xx.jpg

2017+MTV+Movie+TV+Awards+Red+Carpet+HNMhFQUdwTzx.jpg

2017+MTV+Movie+TV+Awards+Red+Carpet+JH7MV0sDfSxx.jpg

I wouldn't really call this cultural appropriation per se. I had a lot of non-Indian/Pakistani guests at my wedding wearing traditional clothes because they wanted to (they were in no way obligated to). Also I love how DM put sexy in quotes haha.

She does look stupid though.

"Bollywood" inspired?! How about actual just saying the culture the sari originated. Other people's culture isn't a costume or fashion or a fad. You can embrace another culture without being an ass. Farrah has probably never even been to India or know anything related to the culture....she's a moron.

Last edited:
"Bollywood" inspired?! How about actual just saying the culture the sari originated. Other people's culture isn't a costume or fashion or a fad. You can embrace another culture without being an ass. Farrah has probably never even been to India or know anything related to the culture....she's a moron.

I am fully confident she would not be capable of finding India on a map.

The other issue is when a person is using another cultures dress with the sole intent of looking "hot/sexy" vs celebrating the other culture.

They are filming the new MTV show Single AF which sees singletons go globetrotting on the lookout for love.

Farrah Abraham, 26, and Marnie Simpson, 25, were getting a heads start on their quest for love as they arrived at Newcastle train station to film the show on Sunday.

American reality TV star Farrah put her eye-popping cleavage on display in the casual olive green dress.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...nie-Simpson-film-Newcastle.html#ixzz4mMPTddO5
422B8B4800000578-4679590-image-a-106_1499613406625.jpg

422B982600000578-4679590-image-a-105_1499613404838.jpg

422B81C300000578-4679590-image-a-107_1499613409848.jpg