Farrah Abraham of Teen Mom Fame

I'm surprised she's the money bags of the family. Really? She's that rich?

Show has been on for awhile and when they were on season two, they were making $100K (per Amber), for the season. Add the sex tape, sex toys and other reality shows she's done (she's done 3 other shows I can remember), she has made quite a bit of money. Also, her family are not asking for Mansions or Range Rovers. Cost of living is not high where they live and she doesn't wear designer clothes. She also might act like she has more than she really does.

Reactions: Deco and Irishgal
I actually think that she makes quite a lot, if the numbers of the houses that MTV and Farrah were talking about on the show is correct, Farrah said she bought a house for 1 million and something dollars, so she must be living quite comfortably. Also I believe she does own some designer items, I saw her a pic of once going around in Christian Louboutin heels. More power to her, as I love CL heels too, I'm just saying that I definitely think she makes a good considerable amount of money.

I actually think that she makes quite a lot, if the numbers of the houses that MTV and Farrah were talking about on the show is correct, Farrah said she bought a house for 1 million and something dollars, so she must be living quite comfortably. Also I believe she does own some designer items, I saw her a pic of once going around in Christian Louboutin heels. More power to her, as I love CL heels too, I'm just saying that I definitely think she makes a good considerable amount of money.
Meh. Looks can be deceiving. No one knows if she actually bought the home, or is renting it. If she bought it, did she pay full cash or 20% down and has a mortgage. I'm not saying she's not making comfortable money, because I'm sure she is doing decently, but not swimming in so much cash that she's set for life KWIM. Anyone can buy Loubs on a cc or 2nd hand.

Google searches on her net worth give a range from $325K to $1M. So who really knows??

Reactions: Carson123
She does have some nice designer accessories, but not a lot of them. She always carries the same purse and it looks like she wears a lot of the same shoes. She probably splurges on a few things then uses them frequently.

Farrah Abraham has sparked speculation she is gearing up for yet more surgery.

The 25-year-old was spotted heading into plastic surgeon Dr. Andrew Ordon's office in Beverly Hills this week.

The MTV Teen Mom OG star wore a skintight black mini dress and Christian Louboutin for her appointment with Dr Ordon, who co-hosts the syndicated daytime show The Doctors.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...rgeon-skintight-mini-dress.html#ixzz4JiUtAkdF

38123DB600000578-0-image-m-22_1473347207244.jpg

38123DE700000578-3780034-image-m-34_1473347373438.jpg

38179EA800000578-3780034-_Anyone_can_act_stupid_Farrah_apologized_to_Radar_Online_for_cal-m-2_1473373233275.jpg

She's probably going for a bunch of free procedures, so it can be filmed and aired on The Doctors. It's a win-win for her. Free plastic surgery and more TV air time.