Farrah Abraham of Teen Mom Fame

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Attached Files:

• a11.jpg
      a11.jpg
      File size:
      93 KB
      Views:
    • a12.jpg
      a12.jpg
      File size:
      77.9 KB
      Views:
  2. I hate this chick! She's such a disrespectful brat.

3. Exactly! Why do we need a thread for this twit?

4. Her own thread, really? She has a chip on her should've 24/7 - her life cant be that hard.

5. Thank you! Well maybe we could see some pics of the trailer park where she lives.

6. Maybe if she actually treated people with respect, she would have friends/ family that liked her and wouldn't be so miserable. She pretty much alienates everyone with her terrible attitude.

7. I always felt so sorry for her poor dad that he was stuck in the middle of her and her mother, that poor guy must lead a horrid life.

8. I agree. She doesn't deserve her own thread at all. Nothing attractive about her inside or out.

9. She looks awful in those pics and I agree with everyone this bish don't need her own thread

10. She's disgusting. Sophia is cute.

11. I never liked Farrah. She is very rude to her own mother. And now this? Just ugh.

12. *yawn*

Way to be a role model for your daughter Farrah.

13. ^i used to watch teen mom and I could never get over how awful she was to her parents! after a while I just started changing the channel when she was on:yes: