Farandole 120 or twilly for kelly wallet ?

Twillies would make the kelly wallet more casual. Farandole chain would be dressier. Depends on your preference & the amount you want to spend.

Don't worry about it breaking. It's really thick, thicker than the Chanel flap chains. Mine is 80. Wanted to get 120 but my SA suggested 80 & after trying both, she was right. So try both lengths in the store. My SA was like " you should take 80, it's perfect for you. I am tall so 120 is fine for me ( at the same time showing me how 120 looks on her) but you are ..... " She didn't finished her sentence!

What was she trying to say???sorry i didn't get it.. ;)

Just got this for my birthday this week....so, here is my answer! I got the shorter farandole!! Should add that I also got a twilly but I am not going to use it use it on the wallet...will use it for a kelly handle. I used it as a "bag" this week, it easily held keys, phone, lipstick, cards, money etc....love the look!! GO FOR IT!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3708.jpg
    IMG_3708.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 2,213
  • IMG_3709.jpg
    IMG_3709.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 2,655
Pics can tell a thousand words.

Kelly wallet with Farandole 120

Kelly wallet with Graff Twilly

Just got this for my birthday this week....so, here is my answer! I got the shorter farandole!! Should add that I also got a twilly but I am not going to use it use it on the wallet...will use it for a kelly handle. I used it as a "bag" this week, it easily held keys, phone, lipstick, cards, money etc....love the look!! GO FOR IT!!!!

Innocently dropped in for a peek. Oh bother, now I clearly need a Kelly wallet to go with my Farandole! :lol: They look so gorgeous, and elegant together. :love: Love your photos, tammywks, and hopiko, thanks for sharing! Sending you Happy Birthday wishes, hopiko! :flowers: