Falling out of love :(

I think if your mom isn't going to be offended you should sell it and then go shopping with her to find a purse you will use. This way you gals get to spend time together too.

Since it was a gift from your mom so i would keep it! Hopefully youll come up with occassions to use it. And you can pass it down later on!

Off topic but since my mom is no longer with me, i treasure everything she gave me, even the costume jewelery.

It is a very classy bag IMO, but if you aren't using it I would sell it to fund a bag you absolutely adore! I don't think it is disrespectful to your mother if you get something you really enjoy!

Probably not, she is super cool and doesn't get offended by matters that has to do with objects

Your mom is smart! My mom is like this too. She would rather I sell a gift that I didn't like to fund something that I did like and would use... and the new item would still be from her! Letting an expensive item sit and collect dust is no way to be sentimental! Let it go.

Are you working full time yet? I think this bag might come in handy for work and work travel. I'd hang on to it because your mom gave it to you.

Depends on what you mum says. If she is okay with selling - sell. But I would use the funds for jewellery or something you will keep - as it was a milestone gift.

Probably not, she is super cool and doesn't get offended by matters that has to do with objects

That's what she tells u. Some people don't act like stuff like that matters but u would b surprised how she might really feel. Why would she give u objects as gifts then? Why would she not just give u the the money or a gift cert instead?

I know I myself as a mom would try not to show it because I would like for my daughter to have the bag that she really wants. But at the same time I'd b upset. I get super excited when I pick out gifts though, I have so much fun finding just the right things and i want so much for someone to like what i pick out. I put my heart into it...prob too much sometimes!

Mayb just b honest with her and ask for money next time.

That's what she tells u. Some people don't act like stuff like that matters but u would b surprised how she might really feel. Why would she give u objects as gifts then? Why would she not just give u the the money or a gift cert instead?

I know I myself as a mom would try not to show it because I would like for my daughter to have the bag that she really wants. But at the same time I'd b upset. I get super excited when I pick out gifts though, I have so much fun finding just the right things and i want so much for someone to like what i pick out. I put my heart into it...prob too much sometimes!

Id only be surprised if she wouldn't be honest with me, she really does not care about objects.

I didn't ask for money because a, I didnt ask for anything and b, because I never ask for money.

The purse was her idea because she knows how much I love LV and we picked out the bag together at the store. The fact that I don't use it every day and changed the way I feel about it after I had it is a different story.

On a different note, I fail to see where I wasn't honest with her. Just because I wanted to ask you ladies first doesn't mean I won't discuss it with her