Fall Winter 2013 Bags

I did love the purple and lilac, but I am just not sold on the smooth calfskin. I only wanted grained, which is quite limited to certain colors.

Nonetheless, this color was quite gorgeous in person. You really can't go wrong with a Diorissimo :smile:

View attachment 2214502

Oh did you end up going home with this Diorissimo? It looks gorgeous on you, and really matches your outfit!

The dark patent green will only be available in the large LD, Miss Dior pouch, and the NLP. It will not be available for the Miss Dior. I have yet to see a patent Miss Dior, only lamb so far.

Oh!! I didnt realize it was patent! what I meant was if the Miss Dior will come in dark green lamb (like the Granville that's on the site) Thanks for your reply, anyway :heart:

Oh did you end up going home with this Diorissimo? It looks gorgeous on you, and really matches your outfit!

Yes, I did :smile:

I noticed that too after the picture was taken. I guess subconsciously I really wanted that bag :graucho:

Will do a reveal of this beauty and some others I picked up later this week. Although, I am not sure if you noticed, but the fall collection for Dior is quite bright this year (minus my bag). I was expecting more fall colors (darker shades), but the boutique that I went into had all the fall colors up and it looked just like the spring and summer collection. I'm wondering why the change in the direction?

Oh!! I didnt realize it was patent! what I meant was if the Miss Dior will come in dark green lamb (like the Granville that's on the site) Thanks for your reply, anyway :heart:

I've seen the colors for fall from the Dior look-book and the Miss Dior isn't coming out with any new and interesting colors, at least in the US, so I can't speak for what the market will look like for everyone else. The the new colors were somewhat spring and summer colors (so on the brighter side); I was hoping for some rich, darker colors to add to my collection for the fall, but I guess I'll just have to wait for the winter line to be released around late August.

I've seen the colors for fall from the Dior look-book and the Miss Dior isn't coming out with any new and interesting colors, at least in the US, so I can't speak for what the market will look like for everyone else. The the new colors were somewhat spring and summer colors (so on the brighter side); I was hoping for some rich, darker colors to add to my collection for the fall, but I guess I'll just have to wait for the winter line to be released around late August.
It's interesting you mention this as I also feel the Pre-Fall/Fall and Winter colours are, for the most part, quite vibrant. For Winter though there will be a rich red colour in the lambskin so there's something to look forward to.