Fall Dylan shoulder bags sold out in scotch??

sweetandrew

Aug 16, 2009
First time poster here. Bought my first LP last fall, the Dylan croco in yellow. LOVE that bag! Was debating whether to get the same bag in turquoise (I think there's one left on Bluefly) or the new Dylan shoulder bag in scotch or dark olive. Pondered it over the last few days and came back tonight to look at the bags again. Seems like the Dylan shoulder bags are sold out everywhere in scotch!! They've disappeared completely from the LP Collection website. I could have sworn they were on Piperlime and Luna Boston last week, and now they're gone. Could only find the dark olive a couple of places.

Assuming I can find the scotch somewhere, would you vote for scotch or dark olive or the old turquoise croco? I have light brown hair highlighted blond and tend to wear designer jeans and solid colored fitted t's or sweaters so bag is my primary accessory.

Thanks in advance!

Ha...I just posted that I was sold on dylan shoulder bag in scotch, and now that I'm going to purchase I'm wondering whether I'd like the medium tote better. Thoughts?? Is the shoulder bag the same style/shape as last year's dylan croco shoulder bag -- I assume so??