Fall Bubble Quilt Question

Aug 29, 2006
Does anyone know if the new Fall Bubble Quilts will be exactly the same as the previously-released ones, or will there be slight changes?

I'm trying to decide if I should buy the bowler now through Neimans, or wait until the new styles come out. I know that the price of the new ones will definitely be higher, so I'd rather buy it now if the style will stay the same.

I bought the Bubble flap in the olive color and love it. However they are very scarce in the stores and none of the Chanel boutiques in NYC had them. I found mine at Saks.

I would say, if you can find one you like, get it. The ones coming out in the fall may be pre-ordered. It think it is a popular line and for some reason not enough were available.

They are doing the bowler and flap in beige for fall. I don't think it will be too hard to find one when the fall merchandise arrives.

PM me if you want my SA to put you on a list...

They are doing the bowler and flap in beige for fall. I don't think it will be too hard to find one when the fall merchandise arrives.

PM me if you want my SA to put you on a list...

Thanks for the info! I just always assume that they will change the line slightly when they re-release things. For example, the Reporter came out with chain handles the second time around in the Cotton Club line, and the Coco Cabas had the braided chain handles when it was re-released as well.

Hey sparklyprincess, i love this ligne too! :tup:
Do you know what colours are avai presently at nm and how much is it? and which nm did you see it at? Thanks!

My Neimans SA, Stacy Monheit at KOP, has a Flap available if you're interested. I don't know what color. I also saw a thread that Jag posted in the shopping section about a Brown Bowler available from her SA, Lisa Hamlin at Saks, I believe.

I bought the Bubble flap in the olive color and love it. However they are very scarce in the stores and none of the Chanel boutiques in NYC had them. I found mine at Saks.

I would say, if you can find one you like, get it. The ones coming out in the fall may be pre-ordered. It think it is a popular line and for some reason not enough were available.

My favorite color in this line is Olive! I also love that it had the antique-gold hardware. Most bags come with silver hardware these days.