Fall 2009 officially up on Treesje.com!!

I am in lust with the divino line. Initially I was after the Soleil, and I still am, but that Magnolia looks pretty hot too. I wish I could view more color choices, though. Oceano please!! Bordeaux is getting scratched off my list. It looks too "scrunchy" for me.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing until I came across the wine Hendrix and Avalon bags. That leather doesn't look scrunchy.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing until I came across the wine Hendrix and Avalon bags. That leather doesn't look scrunchy.

I can't view the wine Avalon or Hendrix bags at treesje.com yet. Is wine the same leather as bordeaux? I wonder if the scrunchy look is going to vary according to the bag.

I'm just going based on the wine swatch (square) and the leather on the bag in the other colors that they do show on the sight.

I'm currently making a list of wine bags that could be possibilities. I'm looking for a wine that looks like MbyMJ's wine for this season, which I love but I'd only want a Groovee and that may be too big. Anyway, the swatch on Treesje's website looks dark enough, not too red.

^^ Could that Wine leather be the same one as on the Capri Messenger etc? If that's the one, it doesn't look like it's got the "scrunchy" look, but it does look more glazed than Bordeaux. Colour-wise, it could be a bit darker, too, but I'm not sure which site has the most colour-accurate pics for that Wine.

Ooh, and I almost forgot, pics of the Wine Avalon were available from the Fall preview Picasa album too. You can also click one pic back to see the Hendrix collection's Wine. It definitely looks a lot more like the Capri Messenger's Wine leather, but colour accuracy is a toss-up right now, particularly given the whole Gris thing!

Oh, just noticed this: The Juliette from the Divino collection (pictured here) didn't make it into the Fall collection. That's a pity, as it looks like the only new design in the Divino collection is the Soleil...

^^ Oh shoot, that sucks! :sad: Well, there's always the possibility of it turning up at a sample sale, no? :graucho: An online sample sale, perhaps? :graucho: :graucho: (Oh, I hope Treesje Chick and/or Laura and/or Sheila are reading this! :P)

Now that my "new bag season" gears are turning, I'm wondering what the sky color will look like. The one pic on the Treesje website (Avalon) looks awfully grey. Has anyone seen other pictures somewhere?

^ I think the cosmetic bags are due out for Holiday '09 (November-ish), in which case, the site will probably be updated again with a new category for Holiday '09. Treesje seems to separate the two (Fall and Holiday seasons), so hopefully we'll see those closer to the Holiday season! ;)