Fall 2006 Marc Jacobs Bags

sonya

Feb 23, 2006
045m.jpg
Gold metallic python small frame bag.

042m.jpg

Chestnut leather satchel.

041m.jpg
Leopard fur Kim bag. (Named after Lil' Kim?)

040m.jpg
Black quilted fur Natasha bag.

039m.jpg
Mini mustard quilted cord Maggie bag.
043m.jpg
Slate leather satchel.
044m.jpg
Soft box Alfred bag.

Thanks for the pics! I've already listed Alfred as my #1 want. There's another one I've been yearning for but it's not on the slate (suede with tortoise shell chain). Does anyone know the price of Alfred???

The Gold metallic python small frame bag is my favorite out of the ones I posted. I prefer the runway ones to the classics so that one will probably be my favorite of the season.

coachwife6 said:
I'm not in love or in lust, but I could have a fling with the Alfred. Keep 'em coming Marc.

LOL. Coachwife6, you are so funny. =)
I would prefer Small Frame bag in a different material. Both satchels look nice. My favorite is also Alfred.

Sonya, thanks for sharing the pictures. =)

Just received a call from SA at Nordstrom SD. A shipment of new MJ bags came today: Flap Satchel, Blake, Multipocket, etc.
I inquired about Amethyst, SA thinks their buyers probably didn't get this color b/c it doesn't show up in their system. SA will find out & get back to me later. If it's true, I'm disappointed! They didn't get Ursula Elise & many styles in Blush last season!

Answers to some of our concerns, my phone was breaking up in the office so I will confirm these later? =)
1. Many of the bags (returning and newly introduced styles like Swagger) still have suede linings! =)
This season's Linen Blake has brown suede lining (used to be blue). Stam/Bowler/etc have canvas lining.

2. Gold hardware! =(

3. Contrast Stitching? (We all know about Cashew's obvious contrast stitching)
The ones I asked don't! =) If I heard the info correctly, Black Blake has Brown stitching.